Free Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)Books Online Download

Particularize Containing Books Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)

Title:Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)
Author:Alyssa Day
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 298 pages
Published:July 7th 2009 by Berkley
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires
Free Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)Books Online Download
Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 298 pages
Rating: 4.23 | 3929 Users | 126 Reviews

Ilustration Concering Books Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)

A warrior scarred... A descendant of Diana... When two worlds collide... Atlantis is unmasked. Alexios survived two years of unspeakable torture at the hands of a vampire goddess. Now he's been ordered to team up with a beautiful warrior and take on the most dangerous mission of his life: to retrieve the Vampire's Bane. Without it, Atlantis can't ascend to the surface and take its rightful place in the world. But when evil threatens, will Alexios be led by duty-or his heart? Grace is part of the rebellion against the vampires and shape-shifters trying to take over her world. She is deadly with her bow, because when she takes aim, she never misses her target. But suddenly she's focused on a damaged Atlantean warrior who sees her as a weapon, not as a woman. When thousands of lives are on the line, will passion overrule, or will her aim be true?

Point Books In Pursuance Of Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)

Original Title: Atlantis Unmasked
ISBN: 0425223221 (ISBN13: 9780425223222)
Edition Language: English
Series: Warriors Of Poseidon #4
Characters: Alexios, Grace Havilland
Setting: Florida(United States) Atlantis

Rating Containing Books Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)
Ratings: 4.23 From 3929 Users | 126 Reviews

Write-Up Containing Books Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors Of Poseidon #4)
Alexios and Grace...Warriors, warriors everywhere they come in all shapes, sizes and forms even badass female forms who wield a bow with the perfection of a true descendant of the goddess Dianna and Grace is this woman, now is she the woman for Alexios or is too far damaged from his time being tortured by Anubisa.I do love adventures into an amazing paranormal world and I seriously love and explosive romance that ends with a HEA which is why I keep rushing back to Alyssa Days books.

I like this book and this series. I can't wait to start the next one.

Excelent Read! I loved the romance between Alexios and Grace and loved how the story ended and I am looking forward to reading more in this series to find out what happens when all the Gems are gathered and what the prophecy has foretold.The characters amazed me and I fell in love with them all.Alexios - the Atlantean Warrior that has a scared face on his left side - the scars are from the hell fires that Anubisa (Goddess of Chaos and Night) put upon him when she had him captured for 2 years in

Three and half stars for "Atlantis Unmasked" by Alyssa Day. If every series has a 'stumble', then for me this book is it. I didn't 'feel' the connection between the main characters and the writing felt choppy instead of the smooth flow I'm used to from this author. I didn't hate it by any means, but I was expecting much more.Grace is a leader of the human rebellion against the vampires and their allies and has been ever since her brother was killed by a pack of vamps celebrating their 'coming

I love the books, but this one seems to either go to fast, or was too predictable. I felt like Grace was built up to be this strong warrior woman, but she barely fought. Alexios and Grace are a great pairing, but bringing in Fae kind of added to the clutter of this book. I was happy to hear of the healthy birth of Aiden, and happy that another baby is now on the way. I was saddened that there wasn't a Quinn/Alaric scene in this book... I hope to read more about them maybe in the next book, and I

I always forget how much I like this series until I read another book. Alexios is the typical alpha male, protective of Grace. He was imprisoned and tortured by the vampire Goddess Anubisa and bears the mental and physical scars. He worries that he has not fully recovered from this mentally and pushes Grace away in the beginning. Grace is a descendant of the Goddess Diana. Headstrong and independent, she has dedicated her life to the rebel cause under Quinn's direction, and vows to avenge her

I love this series! This one wasn't as good as the others have been but it was still really good. My only real problem was Grace. I wasn't a huge fan of hers. I hate when characters live in denial. I also hated that she was so worried about being the one to take care and protecting the rebels.. She is a 25 year old human. I get that she was the commander of that particular rebel base but why the hell would you get upset about having some atlantis warrior help? I don't get it. She would get mad

Post a Comment

0 Comments