Identify Regarding Books Fear of Falling (Fearless #1)

Title:Fear of Falling (Fearless #1)
Author:S.L. Jennings
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:July 18th 2013 (first published July 15th 2013)
Categories:New Adult. Romance. Sociology. Abuse. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Dark
Books Download Fear of Falling (Fearless #1) Online Free
Fear of Falling (Fearless #1) ebook | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 15439 Users | 1330 Reviews

Narration Toward Books Fear of Falling (Fearless #1)

I can’t remember the last time I felt completely safe. Security seemed more like a luxury to me, reserved for those who were fortunate enough to have picture perfect childhoods. For those who didn’t bear the ugly scars that keep me bound in constant, debilitating fear. I’ve run from that fear my entire life. But when I met him, for once, I couldn’t run anymore.

He scared the hell out of me in a way that excited every fiber of my being. It wasn’t the tattoos or the piercings. It wasn’t the warmth that seemed to radiate from his frame and blanket me whenever he was near. It was just…him. The scary beautiful man that threatened to alter 23 years of routine and rituals, and make me face my crippling fear.

My name is Kami and I am constantly afraid. And the thing that scares me the most is the very thing I want.

“Don’t worry,” he smiled, pulling me into the hard warmth of his chest. “I’ve got you. I’ll always catch you when you fall.”

And just like that, Blaine had staked his claim on the untouched part of me that no living soul had ever moved. He had captured every fear, every reservation, and crushed them in the palm of his inked hand.


Author Disclaimer: Abuse is real- verbal, emotional, physical and sexual. It takes place all around us; it doesn’t discriminate against race or gender, wealth or poverty. It affects us all- those of us who’ve had to live through it, or watch it happen, even those of us who’ve only heard about it. We are all affected. We are all forever changed.

This is not a story for the faint of heart; this is the story of one woman’s very real struggle through a world against her, the people who hurt her, her real life demons and the people who showed her that every gray sky, no matter how dark, has a sun waiting to break through.


***Inspired by true events***

Declare Books Conducive To Fear of Falling (Fearless #1)

Original Title: Fear of Falling
Edition Language: English
Series: Fearless #1

Rating Regarding Books Fear of Falling (Fearless #1)
Ratings: 4.11 From 15439 Users | 1330 Reviews

Evaluate Regarding Books Fear of Falling (Fearless #1)
Wow.  Wow, wow, wow.  I dont know where to start with this one, honestly.  Fear of Falling is just one of those stories that makes it difficult to put my experience into words, and the reason for that is because I experienced so much!  Every feeling, every emotion, every reaction was in play while reading this book!!   Here was my initial reaction, via Goodreads, immediately after finishing Fear of Falling: Review To Come.....but, really? This doesn't even need my lame attempt at a review. July

Oh Em Gee - check out the pic & teaser S.L jennings just posted on facebook. LOVE IT http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...[image error]"

4.5 'Falling' Stars Kami is a 23 year old women who's afraid of almost everything. She has 254 fears. One day after a shitty day she stopped at the nearest bar she could find. She landed at Dive. She wanted to drink the shit away. So in that bar she meets Blaine. After neck shots, acting lesbian, and getting lost in a deep, hot ass kiss she runs. Needing a job, it led her back to Dive. Now she is working with Blaine. They have a strong attraction towards each other that I felt the tension in

To be honest I liked the beginning and middle of the book rather than the end. I just ended up getting a bit naffed off with Kami at the end. But Blaine was lovely. His pov made the book for me really. And I wouldn't mind licking salt from his neck and sucking a lime from his mouth before a shot of tequila! X

4.25 Stars! ..just remember, the storm doesn't last forever. It can scare you; it can shake you to your core. But it never lasts. The rain subsides, the thunder dies, and the winds calm to a soft whisper. And that moment after the storm clouds pass, when all is silent and still, you find peace. Quiet, gentle peace.Oh but what a storm Kami has to endure to find that gentle peace. This one of those stories where not much is beautiful. It is broken from the first words read and while the fragments

I thought this book would be epic but the more I read on, the more it disappointed me. Its all WASH RINSE REPEAT for 350 pages. There is a cycle that goes on and on and on until it is too much and unbearable.PLOT LINE:The heroine was abused by her own father emotionally, physically and sexually, who also used to beat the shit out of her mother and rape her in front of his daughter who was a small child. I didnt speak until I was 5. It wasnt that I didnt know how, I was just afraid of what my

I can't wait to share this heartfelt story with you all! FOF will be out July 18th!Tons more teasers to come on FB!S.L. Jennings author page...Come see me!My Blog