Books Free Bleachers Download

Be Specific About Books To Bleachers

Original Title: Bleachers
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Lincoln Award Nominee (2008)
Books Free Bleachers  Download
Bleachers Paperback | Pages: 229 pages
Rating: 3.48 | 35445 Users | 1940 Reviews

Interpretation Supposing Books Bleachers

High school All-American Neely Crenshaw was probably the best quarterback ever to play for the legendary Messina Spartans. Fifteen years have gone by since those glory days, and Neely has come home to Messina to bury Coach Eddie Rake, the man who molded the Spartans into an unbeatable football dynasty.

As Coach Rake's 'boys' sit in the bleachers waiting for the dimming field lights to signal his passing, they replay the old glories, and try to decide once and for all whether they love Eddie Rake or hate him. For Neely Crenshaw, still struggling to come to terms with his explosive relationship with the Coach, his dreams of a great career in the NFL, and the choices he made as a young man, the stakes could not be higher.

Identify Based On Books Bleachers

Title:Bleachers
Author:John Grisham
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 229 pages
Published:July 15th 2004 by Arrow (first published May 7th 2003)
Categories:Fiction. Sports. Football. Mystery. Thriller. Adult Fiction. Novels

Rating Based On Books Bleachers
Ratings: 3.48 From 35445 Users | 1940 Reviews

Column Based On Books Bleachers
I took this book to read as I liked Calico Joe a lot and Grisham did not disappoint me. Though the book is not as good as Calico Joe as a sports fan perspective, this is good in a different way. This book is more about the memories of few school mates about the football and their coach during their school time. The thing I liked the most about the book is that this has rekindled all those memories of my school time.

Couldn't put it down. And it makes you think about how people influence you and how strong a bond is between coaches and players. This was excellent.

Fifteen years after swearing he would never return, Neely Crenshaw finds himself back in Messina, Texas, awaiting final word that local legend and former football coach Eddie Rake has died. When he left, Neely had become a local legend as one of the best quarterbacks in Messina High's history, but a falling out between him and the coach left him bitter and kept him away until this moment. Now, he finds himself drudging up the specters of the past with his former teammates as well as other former

Quick easy read (had to pick something for entering the Valentine's Day 'win a box of chocolates' contest, hey I'll do most things for chocolate). The gay guy (and cafe bookshop owner)and the journey and transformation of the hero coach (man Yanks are so obsessed with high school football, Friday Night Lights?) at the end was pretty good. The unrequited love interest was a lil bit of a tear jerker too but aren't they all? Unrequited love is the worst. Moral of story: if you're in a small town,

The book Bleachers was a wonderful book to show you the positive and negatives of life when high school football is the main point. It also has a wonderful picture of what happens when you let an accident control your life. The coach showed me that there are people that you will consistently think about even with a bad situation. Everyone in life needs a person to help them with pushing yourself to get better more than we would push ourselves. If you decide to check out this book, you'll find

Let me start by saying I judge books by their covers. I don't spend the time to read the summary, I look at them and say yes or no. I said yes to Bleachers. I gave it a 3 star... The writing is good, it flowed and kept me engaged enough to finish. I did not realize it was a book about football. I hate football, I don't understand it and I don't care about it or its players. I normally would have just moved on, but I liked the writing. I finished it, but did skim a few paragraphs here and there.

I've had this book for a long time, probably since it was released in 2003. I knew it was about football and didn't expect it to be fast-paced or action-packed. It's not a John Grisham thriller, for sure. Overall, it's a nice story. Kind of dark, maybe a bit anticlimactic. But at the same time, it has a nice message that anybody who has ever played youth sports should be able to understand.

Post a Comment

0 Comments