Books Free Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1) Download Online

Specify Books Supposing Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1)

Original Title: Born of the Night
ISBN: 0312942303 (ISBN13: 9780312942304)
Edition Language: English
Series: The League: Nemesis Rising #1
Characters: Caillen Dagan, Syn Wade, Nykyrian Quiakides, Kiara Zamir, Jayne, Pitala, Askel Quiakides, Arast Quiakides, Hauk, Keifer Zamir
Books Free Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1) Download Online
Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 539 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 24781 Users | 1588 Reviews

Identify Out Of Books Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1)

Title:Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1)
Author:Sherrilyn Kenyon
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 539 pages
Published:October 2009 by St. Martin's Press (first published December 1st 1995)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Paranormal

Rendition As Books Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1)

In the Ichidian Universe, The League and their ruthless assassins rule all. Expertly trained and highly valued, the League Assassins are the backbone of the government. But not even the League is immune to corruption . . .

Command Assassin Nykyrian Quikiades once turned his back on the League—and has been hunted by them ever since. Though many have tried, none can kill him or stop him from completing his current mission: to protect Kiara Zamir, a woman whose father’s political alliance has made her a target.

As her world becomes even deadlier, Kiara must entrust her life to the same kind of beast who once killed her mother and left her for dead. Old enemies and new threaten them both and the only way they can survive is to overcome their suspicions and learn to trust in the very ones who threaten them the most: each other.

Rating Out Of Books Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1)
Ratings: 4.19 From 24781 Users | 1588 Reviews

Judge Out Of Books Born of Night (The League: Nemesis Rising #1)
I was wanting a change from my normal genre, and was really looking forward to this, but... This book was overloaded with angst - pages and pages of the same angst. I had to start skipping some as I felt I had read the same lines over and over again.The world being built had a lot of potential but it seemed to get lost in excessive past experiences of the most violent abuse. The characters had some decent development (when not overloaded with angst of I'm not good enough or he's an assassin) but

I unashamedly love Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. Yes, even while I read them I am well aware that they are a bit stupid, a bit trite, but I still love them. Born of Night is no different. In fact, I think from memory that Born of Night was the first Sherrilyn Kenyon book I ever tried. I pretty much read all of her (then) available books back to back to back over a series of months and had a newfound love of all things vampire, gods and monsters. Born of Night is the story of how a deadly assassin

4 StarsWhat up, what up, what up my friends.How was everyone's holiday? Mine was swell. I spent Christmas Eve spreading holiday cheer...AKA champagne...But what can I say. And Christmas Eve hung the fuck over from all the champagne.Whoops. Let's just say I never realized how loud the ripping of wrapping paper sounded. But I digress. This book. I deliberated over my rating on this for a bit. I was really enjoying everything and then there were a few too many "convenient" twists toward the end

I really like Sherrilyn Kenyon, but my only complaint is that all of her heroes are either beaten, violated, verbally castigated, or all 3, and never feel they are worth anything. This is no exception. While I really enjoyed this story, much more so than I ever expected, I'm so sick of having the hero, the alpha male, feel he is worthless. that being said, I can move on.I loved Nykyrian, I loved his honor, and sense of duty, and I loved how he was with Kiara.I really liked our heroine Kiara. She

I thought I might like this one. It opened with an intro to our anti-hero as he refused to kill a child in his role as exceptionally deadly assassin. He contacts a friend who it seems might be telling the story and takes his leave so as to protect said friend. He's going to fight rather than be killed by his former superiors...the only outcome for an assassin who wants to, "retire".Then we jump to the point of view of a scrappy young woman who's been kidnapped. She fights against her situation,

Final rating: 5/5 stars If I have to die, Id rather die knowing someone cared about me, just once. Is that really too much to ask?""For us? Yes. It is. We are the gutter and the gutter is all well ever be. Dont reach out for the stars. Theyll burn you until theres nothing left. ""Then let me burn. Reread this because i needed to remind myself how much i love this series (i actually read all of the books and i am quite up to date with them, but i need to love them again). Not to mention how

4 StarsWhat up, what up, what up my friends.How was everyone's holiday? Mine was swell. I spent Christmas Eve spreading holiday cheer...AKA champagne...But what can I say. And Christmas Eve hung the fuck over from all the champagne.Whoops. Let's just say I never realized how loud the ripping of wrapping paper sounded. But I digress. This book. I deliberated over my rating on this for a bit. I was really enjoying everything and then there were a few too many "convenient" twists toward the end

Post a Comment

0 Comments