Books Free The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) Download

Books Free The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) Download
The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) Hardcover | Pages: 372 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 93810 Users | 4614 Reviews

Declare Books To The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)

Original Title: The Rise of Nine
ISBN: 0061974587 (ISBN13: 9780061974588)
Edition Language: English
Series: Lorien Legacies #3, Lorien Legacies World #3
Characters: Marina Marchetti, Sarah Hart, Sam Goode, Bernie Kosar, Mogadorians, Number 6, John Smith (Pittacus Lore), Number 9, Number 8
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2012)

Rendition Toward Books The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)

The Rise of Nine is the next thrilling instalment in the gripping Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore.

'Number Four is a hero for this generation' Michael Bay, director of Transformers

***
Until I met John Smith, Number Four, I'd been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive. Together we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others . . .

I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we're looking for the others - including John.

But so are they.

I am Number Six. To finish what they started, they'll have to fight us first.

Details Appertaining To Books The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)

Title:The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)
Author:Pittacus Lore
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 372 pages
Published:August 21st 2012 by HarperCollins
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Science Fiction

Rating Appertaining To Books The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)
Ratings: 4.18 From 93810 Users | 4614 Reviews

Discuss Appertaining To Books The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3)
09/25/2011asdfghjkllkjhgf I can't wait for this book.The ending of The Power of Six left me wanting so much more. D:I really hope Four can just forget about Sarah though, because he's so much better with Six. 09/26/2012WELL, for some reason I thought this book was a trilogy, and up until the last page I thought I had been reading the final book in the series. I guess not. It actually works better this way, because as I was getting closer to the end, I kept thinking, "Are they really gonna end

9/18/12: I really like this book. This book has restored my faith in the Lorien Legacies series. Tons of action. I have a feeling that Nine will fall in love with Six or Five (if Five is a girl). I hope it's Five. I really hope this book is better than The Power of Six. John and Sarah FTW! 3/14/2012: The cover is nice!!!!!!

holy freaking freak.Four (I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to call him John Smith, which happens to be the worst name I have ever heard in my life) needs to ditch Sarah. I'm sorry, but I just don't like her anymore. Six is so much better.Nine is a beast. I love him.Seven annoys me.I love Sam. I hope they find his dad.And I hope all of them reunite somewhere totally epic, like Australia. I don't know why I came up with that, but whatever. I can imagine the ending to be extremely amazing, and I'm

This series is getting better and better with each book I read and I really couldn't be enjoying it more! As with the first two books, The Rise of Nine captures your attention right from the beginning and keeps it until the very end! I didn't think it was possible for this book to be more action packed than the previous one but it absolutely was! It's non stop action the whole way through and I was on the edge of my seat for pretty much the whole book! I also really loved getting to meet more of

Before reading it OOOOH IT HAS A COVER. It is so very intense. I want this now.I really hope John gets with Six, because she is a thousand times better than Sarah. I also hope we won't have to suffer through Seven's narration ever again (she made The Power of Six boring for me... I hate her). After reading it okay here we go:Four: awesome as everFive: still MIASix: pretty much the best, I love herSeven: I don't hate her anymore... she's finally stepping it up and helping out!Eight: I LOVE

It's puzzling that so many of the reviews predate the book's release. Clearly fans of the series had high hopes for Rise of Nine, as did I. The book disappointed me.Despite the build-up, the book seems hastily thrown together. Without giving it away, I can say that the ending doesn't resolve the story-line of this installment; much less does it move the big picture of the Lorien Legacies to a foreseeable conclusion. It's like the author just stopped at Chapter 30, with a half page of denouement.

Awesome to read about so many of the Garde coming together! I plan to start the fourth book asap! Seriously loving this series!

Post a Comment

0 Comments