Mention Books Concering On the Fence

Original Title: On the Fence
ISBN: 0062235672 (ISBN13: 9780062235671)
Edition Language: English
Setting: California(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2014)
Download Books For On the Fence  Free Online
On the Fence Paperback | Pages: 293 pages
Rating: 4.05 | 45715 Users | 5028 Reviews

Itemize Of Books On the Fence

Title:On the Fence
Author:Kasie West
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 293 pages
Published:July 1st 2014 by HarperTeen
Categories:Romance. Young Adult. Contemporary. Fiction. Young Adult Contemporary. High School. Teen

Relation As Books On the Fence

For sixteen-year-old Charlotte Reynolds, aka Charlie, being raised by a single dad and three older brothers has its perks. She can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows—including her longtime neighbor and honorary fourth brother, Braden. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world of makeup, lacy skirts, and BeDazzlers. Even stranger, she's spending time with a boy who has never seen her tear it up in a pickup game.

To cope with the stress of faking her way through this new reality, Charlie seeks late-night refuge in her backyard, talking out her problems with Braden by the fence that separates them. But their Fence Chats can't solve Charlie's biggest problem: she's falling for Braden. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Rating Of Books On the Fence
Ratings: 4.05 From 45715 Users | 5028 Reviews

Judgment Of Books On the Fence
4:30 am and now I can finally sleep. Don't bother starting this unless you can finish it all in one sitting. So good! I laughed, I cried, I swooned! I am so jealous of lucky girls that have had boys next door. I have seriously always wanted one. I feel totally gipped that I never had a Braden! Charlie grew up with all boys so she is one of the guys. But you can be a tomboy and be a girly girl and have both guy friends and girl friends. She has some trouble finding herself. She realizes she wants

Okay... cant say I got much sleep last night/early this morning, because this beauty didnt let me😅 I can easily say this book was so worth my sleep deprivation. This story was beautiful, funny, heartwarming, soo sad, relatable, addicting and a really easy read. Charlie reminded me so much of my little sister it was astonishing! She could beat all the guys in almost everything, she was hilarious, didnt have any girl friends who didnt play sports and was so strong emotionally it was amazing! Her

Fafa's Book Corner (Wordpress) Fafa's Book Corner (Blogger) Beware spoilers ahead!This book was recommended to me by my GR friend Alyssa ! Click on her name to read her review.I had originally added this book back in February. I was going through a chick lit phase and thought that all of Kasie West's books would be excellent additions. But because I thought they would turn out to be shallow I took them all off. It wasn't until I stumbled upon Alyssa's review that I decided to read all her

kasie west never lets me down <3

Ok here's the thing...if you write a fluffy contemporary. You gotta put some cute moments into the book. In my opinion, there were none. I just didn't enjoy this at all. The only reason i kept reading was because i was reading for the #rainbowthon and it's not very long or hard to read. I feel like the main character was so boring and blah. And Charlie, the MC, and Braden had zero chemistry. It all just felt very forced. The reason I didn't give it 1 star was because it wasn't absolutely

Kasie West is the reason why I don't write off contemporary straight out of my to-be-read list. It's because she writes such cute stories with a lot of characters who are always set on doing the right thing.Charlie is the easily relatable character that I understood. Sure she hardly had any self-esteem, but when you're a teenager, you certainly don't know any better. Honestly if there was no back and fourth, the book would probably get super boring. Self-deprecating characters aren't always the

Hmm I don't know if this book is my least favorite Kasie West book or The Fill-In Boyfriend. I wasn't really enjoying this at first but then it turned quite enjoyable! Regardless, it was still a very light read and perfect for those wanting an easy book to read. Sometimes we expect more that people are capable of giving at the moment. I don't have much to say about this book except it's a typical Kasie West book, not that it bothered me. I quite like her style, except how her MCs always get