Download Books Online This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever
This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever Paperback | Pages: 328 pages
Rating: 4.38 | 2005 Users | 33 Reviews

Define Books Concering This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever


Representaion In Favor Of Books This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever

THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER: Sixteen-year-old Macy Queen is looking forward to a long, boring summer. Her boyfriend is going away. Shes stuck with a dull-asdishwater job at the library. And shell spend all of her free time studying for the SATs or grieving silently with her mother over her fathers recent unexpected death. But everything changes when Macy is corralled into helping out at one of her mothers open house events, and she meets the chaotic Wish Catering crew. Before long, Macy joins the Wish team. She loves everything about the work and the people. But the best thing about Wish is Wes artistic, insightful, and understanding Wes who gets Macy to look at life in a whole new way, and really start living it.

THIS LULLABY: When it comes to relationships, Remy doesnt mess around. After all, shes learned all there is to know from her mother, whos currently working on husband number five. But theres something about Dexter that seems to defy all of Remys rules. He certainly doesnt seem like Mr. Right. For some reason, however, Remy just cant seem to shake him. Could it be that Remys starting to understand what those love songs are all about? From acclaimed author Sarah Dessen, this is a captivating novel about a tough-as-nails girl and the unexpectedly charming boy whos determined to soften her up. (from paperbackswap.com)

Point Based On Books This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever

Title:This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever
Author:Sarah Dessen
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 328 pages
Published:TO DIE FOR 2000 - 2015 STAND-ALONES 1,899 books — 6,416 voters Books that put me in a "Night Owl" mode 290 books — 110 voters
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Realistic Fiction. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. High School

Rating Based On Books This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever
Ratings: 4.38 From 2005 Users | 33 Reviews

Weigh Up Based On Books This Lullaby/The Truth About Forever
I didn't like it much.

The truth about forever is a great book.

This has to be my favorite Sarah Dessen book. First of all, I adore the question debated throughout the book: is this love real? is love worth risking it all?Diving into Dessen's insprising real-life fairytale, I experienced the mental debate of love, the sacrifice and The Truth About Forever ;) . The reality check was unquestionable, though too much of everything else in Macy's life was. And the uggly truth is nothing is perfect, and nothing is forever. Sometimes you have to just let go and go

2.5

Honestly, I feel like the ending was obvious, unrealistic, and it took forever coming. I guess what bothered me most was the main character, Remy. She annoyed me, and I respect Sarah Dessen for making the character consistent and everything, but Remy could be so stupid I just wanted to stick her in the corner and tell her to keep all the b.s. about love not being possible to herself. BUT, I couldn't. I've been there a hundred times with a hundred other stubborn characters in a hundred other

I absolutely love these two books. So far, out of the Sarah Dessen books I have read, these two are my favorites. I think The Truth About Forever is the best!!

After having finished this book, I have to admit that it was not as predictable as I thought it would be. It is not very tension-filled, though. However, it is a lovely love story and if you are into love novels, like me, it is a beautiful book.