Download Books The Power (The Secret #2) For Free
The Power (The Secret #2) Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages
Rating: 4.1 | 23242 Users | 1095 Reviews

Define Books As The Power (The Secret #2)

Original Title: The Power (The Secret, #2)
ISBN: 1439181780 (ISBN13: 9781439181782)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Secret #2

Description To Books The Power (The Secret #2)

The Secret revealed the law of attraction. Now Rhonda Byrne reveals the greatest power in the universe—The Power to have anything you want.

In this book you will come to understand that all it takes is just one thing to change your relationships, money, health, happiness, career, and your entire life. Every discovery, invention, and human creation comes from The Power. Perfect health, incredible relationships, a career you love, a life filled with happiness, and the money you need to be, do, and have everything you want, all come from The Power. The life of your dreams has always been closer to you than you realized, because The Power—to have everything good in your life—is inside you. To create anything, to change anything, all it takes is just one thing…THE POWER.

Mention Of Books The Power (The Secret #2)

Title:The Power (The Secret #2)
Author:Rhonda Byrne
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 272 pages
Published:2010 by Atria Books (first published 2009)
Categories:Self Help. Nonfiction. Spirituality. Personal Development

Rating Of Books The Power (The Secret #2)
Ratings: 4.1 From 23242 Users | 1095 Reviews

Column Of Books The Power (The Secret #2)
I listened to the audio book, which despite it's potential for cheesiness, I did enjoy. I'm not sure if I would have gotten the same thing out of just reading the book. Hearing Byrne's passion probably helped.I know some people think "it's nothing new." Of course it's nothing new; there's nothing new under the sun. Yes, it's saying the same thing as The Secret; there's only one thing to say!I liked the anecdotes; part of me wants to question them and say they're made up, but I know from my own

This beautifully designed hardcover was given to me by a friend. I had read The Secret and wasn't quite sure the author would have to say.Right now, I'm halfway through The Power and must say that it is a mixture of things I needed to be reminded of and then some things I didn't quite know. There's this focus on love in the book, but in practice it's more about what you like, so it's less effortful than the kind of loving that, for instance, Scott Peck spoke about.Anyhow, it looks like the key

I had the prenotion that the so called 'motivational/inspirational' books are basically a clichéd nonsense. After skimming through this one, I can fairly say it didn't disappoint me. The thing about books aside from its annoying preachy tone and over simplifying things and of course the overall generalization is the fact that the author did not bother to mention why or how 'the power' works. Absolutely everything you experience in your life is a result of what you have given in your thoughts

Rhonda Byrnes books are truly life changing for me. This book too, is full of new and very helpful information and techniques. I highly recommend it.

Love is the power! Everyone who needs positivity or motivational quotes will find them in this book/guide. I found some significant truths about life that I have never really thought about. Some of them are mind blowing and I really appreciate when the author is able to amaze me and make me think about the aspects of the life I have never considered before.



I know how Rhonda Byrne and her 'Secret' have been criticized, but seriously people, all the woman is saying is to think positively and be happy and good will return to you. Most of us believe in karma which means if you do good the universe will reward you and if not it will harm you, so this isn't that difficult to believe.I enjoyed the book, it's uplifting and i think its sending out a very positive message to love everything around you more. The quotes from many great people have supported