Download Books Toxic (Denazen #2) For Free
Toxic (Denazen #2) Paperback | Pages: 317 pages
Rating: 4.04 | 3761 Users | 300 Reviews

Declare Books In Favor Of Toxic (Denazen #2)

ISBN: 1620610167 (ISBN13: 9781620610169)
Edition Language: English
Series: Denazen #2

Description In Pursuance Of Books Toxic (Denazen #2)

When a Six saved Kale's life the night of Sumrun, she warned there would be consequences. A trade-off. Something taken for the life they gained. But Dez never imagined she'd lose the one thing she'd give anything to keep... And as if it's not enough Dez finds her immunity to Kale fading, the Six brought in to help Kale learn to control his killer touch starts drooling on him the moment they meet. Worse than that? Jade can touch Kale. But bimbo Barbie is the least of Dez's problems.

After Dez and Kale got away at Sumrun, her father lost not only his most powerful weapon but an important piece of the Supremacy project. Forced by Denazen to remedy the situation, he poisons Dez and offers her a choice--surrender to Denazen for the cure...or die. Determined to find a solution that doesn't involve being bagged and tagged--or losing someone she loves--Dez keeps the poison a secret. But when a rash of Denazen attacks hit a little too close to home, Dez is convinced there's a traitor among them. Jade.

Sacrifices, broken promises, and secrets. Dez will have to lay it all on the line if there's any hope of proving Jade's guilt before they all end up Residents of Denazen. Or worse, dead...

Describe Regarding Books Toxic (Denazen #2)

Title:Toxic (Denazen #2)
Author:Jus Accardo
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 317 pages
Published:October 16th 2012 by Entangled Teen (first published September 1st 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural. Science Fiction

Rating Regarding Books Toxic (Denazen #2)
Ratings: 4.04 From 3761 Users | 300 Reviews

Article Regarding Books Toxic (Denazen #2)
This Jade bitch, I hate her guts!! I couldn't even imagine how I would feel if a girl like her would be around my boyfriend all the time. I'd destroy her. Other than that, this was a very good second book. Lots of action and emotion, it was very exciting!

Also posted: http://jana-thebookgoddess.blogspot.c...When I read TOUCH (the first book in the Denazen series), I fell completely in love with it. Everything that I wanted in a book was in TOUCH. Whether that's the hot chemistry between two MCs, the action-packed storyline and the YA paranormal that I love, I knew nothing can top TOUCH. Not even its sequel. How right I am. :( I'm sorry to say that I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first. Before you all scream at me and throw mash potatoes,

WOW! This book rendered me speechless. After two days of trying to come up with a proper review for this, I am still empty-handed. Well, maybe not. I may have one thing to say.For Jade, THISBOOKISAWESOMEEXCEPTFORTHATCERTAINREDHEADIHATEHER. THAT'S ALL. BOW. PS: KALE IS STILL ALWAYS SHIRTLESS IN MY MIND. LOL And he didn't help with that matter in this book. I think he made it worse. *imagines Kale shirtless in the rain* Yep, definitely worse.Updated 08/26/12So, the release date has been pushed

Lots of drama in this installment - but it was of the good kind. I definitely did not expect it to be such a blast. Book three, I'm on my way!

It was a good book, a light read. I liked 'Touch' better though. This read was packed with fast-paced action and romance, love-triangles as well, but it kind of became boring through the middle of the story.The characters developed well- as the relationship between Kale and Dez did- except for Jade, who made my palms itch for a bitchslap every time I read about her. She just kept talking shit about Dez throughout the whole book. She's one mean, whiny bitch. Kill her with fire! Oddly, I liked

"I love the way you look at me. There's purity in it and I don't want to ruin it."Jus Accardo is back with the next instalment in the Touch series - Toxic, and let me tell you, it's better than ever and when you finish this book you will be pulling you're hair out because you want more...yea, it's that good! Toxic starts a few weeks after Touch and if you've read the novella - Untouched, then you know the summer wasn't an easy one for Kale or Dez. They did however, come across some new sixes and

This one starts off with our heroes climbing a crane. What could possibly go wrong? =D This one's a solid middle book with a lot of build up for the conclusion. It leaves you hanging...see what I did there? But you'll definitely want to pick up the third book and start right away. My favorite scene was the invisible spying. You'll see why when you get there.