Download The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1) Free Audio Books

Download The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1) Free Audio Books
The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1) Hardcover | Pages: 359 pages
Rating: 3.58 | 51613 Users | 9649 Reviews

Itemize Of Books The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1)

Title:The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1)
Author:Melissa Albert
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 359 pages
Published:January 30th 2018 by Flatiron Books
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Fairy Tales. Young Adult Fantasy. Audiobook. Magic

Explanation As Books The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1)

Seventeen-year-old Alice and her mother have spent most of Alice’s life on the road, always a step ahead of the uncanny bad luck biting at their heels. But when Alice’s grandmother, the reclusive author of a cult-classic book of pitch-dark fairy tales, dies alone on her estate, the Hazel Wood, Alice learns how bad her luck can really get: her mother is stolen away-by a figure who claims to come from the Hinterland, the cruel supernatural world where her grandmother's stories are set. Alice's only lead is the message her mother left behind: “Stay away from the Hazel Wood.” Alice has long steered clear of her grandmother’s cultish fans. But now she has no choice but to ally with classmate Ellery Finch, a Hinterland superfan who may have his own reasons for wanting to help her. To retrieve her mother, Alice must venture first to the Hazel Wood, then into the world where her grandmother's tales began―and where she might find out how her own story went so wrong.

Particularize Books In Favor Of The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1)

Original Title: The Hazel Wood
ISBN: 1250147905 (ISBN13: 9781250147905)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Hazel Wood #1
Setting: New York City, New York(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2018)

Rating Of Books The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1)
Ratings: 3.58 From 51613 Users | 9649 Reviews

Weigh Up Of Books The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood #1)
About: The Hazel Wood is a young adult fantasy written by Melissa Albert. It will be published on 1/30/2018 by Flatiron Books, an imprint of Macmillan Publisher, 368 pages. The genres are young adult, fantasy, and fiction. This book is intended for readers ages 12 to 18. This is the authors debut novel.My Experience: I started reading The Hazel Wood on 8/6/17 and finished it on 8/18/17. I love reading this book, despite some creepy elements in it. It keeps me at the edge of my seats. The bad

Hey a really good book I think you might like is The School for Good and Evil series

[Edit: 8/30/2019] - OMG, it has an IMDB Page!!****************One of my favorite books is going to be a movie...****************I'm very glad my slump made me not read this in the summer this saving it for October so I could listen to the audiobook. (Which was narrated by my favorite narrator Rebecca Soler!!). Anyway, this is a really unique book. It's kind of a fairy tale retelling except it's not actually retelling any tales. So I guess it's not a retelling. Basically, Alice what-her-last-name

Finally, I had an unpopular opinion...but in the fun way!Honestly, even though hating the books that everyone loves makes me feel #quirky and #unique and dare I say...not like other girls, it gets old. Hating the books your friends love = no fun. https://emmareadstoomuch.wordpress.co...Liking the books your friends hate, on the other hand: A BLAST.All the shenanigans and special-snowflake-ness of an unpopular opinion with none of the pain and full-on suffering of reading a bad book! I should do

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt."You know those Disney princess fairytales, the ones where the damsel in distress is saved by Prince Charming and they get married and live happily ever after? Yeah, this isn't that story. Think of the old school Brother's Grimm fairytales, and then imagine something even darker and you'll have a clear picture of what this book holds for you. That's not a criticism; one of the surest ways to get me to commit to reading a book is to tell me it's an old

3 Stars. Not my favorite book Ive ever read, but still enjoyable.I dont have particularly strong feelings about this book. The writing was fine. The characters were okay. The world was probably the most interesting element of the story, but nothing amazing in my opinion. I really enjoyed how the story takes place in modern day New York City and the fairytale elements are hidden beneath. I found the fairytales/whimsical elements of the story to be its strongest point. I genuinely enjoyed my time

It's time for another unpopular opinion review! This book was literally the single biggest reading disappointment of the year for me. I really wanted to love this story. It was being marketed as a twisted fairytale, and those are my aesthetic for sure - the spookier and darker, the better - but this fell short in so many ways. Please remember that these are just my opinions! You are more than welcome to disagree or tell me your thoughts, but please do so respectfully. ❤ "I wanted that distance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments