Download Intertwined  Books Online
Intertwined ebook | Pages: 386 pages
Rating: 4.44 | 1051 Users | 84 Reviews

Be Specific About Books In Pursuance Of Intertwined

Edition Language: English

Narrative Conducive To Books Intertwined

The women in Brianne Montgomery’s family have a curse that compels them to marry before the age of thirty-one, and she wasn't going to be the first one to break it. Her life seemed perfect. Her parents were happily married and she had a wonderful brother who looked out for her. The only thing she hated about her life was Travis Cross—her brother’s annoying best friend. But Brianne’s life took a sudden turn with a tragic death in her family. In an instant, she lost everything she held close to her in her perfect life. Travis made a lifetime promise to take care of Brianne for the rest of his life. He promised to be her safety guy to save her from the family curse. He also promised her brother he wouldn't touch her. And Travis is one person who knows how to keep his promises--no matter what the cost. Soon, their once hateful relationship turned into an unbreakable bond of love and friendship. However, their dependent and comfortable relationship would always be complicated because of the yearning inside Travis that craved Brianne like a drug. And Brianne struggled to stay immune to his charms. She had already lost so much, and Travis had become the most important thing she couldn’t afford to gamble with. This romance follows Travis and Brianne's lives from the age of sixteen to adulthood and how they dealt with family, divorce, death, teen peer pressure, marriage and breakups… all of which make up their deep and unbreakable connection: A relationship so beautiful, they’re afraid to risk it for anything… not even for love itself.

List Regarding Books Intertwined

Title:Intertwined
Author:Jerilee Kaye
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 386 pages
Published:January 31st 2015 by Jerilee Kaye
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Adult. Contemporary. Young Adult. Contemporary Romance

Rating Regarding Books Intertwined
Ratings: 4.44 From 1051 Users | 84 Reviews

Article Regarding Books Intertwined
This was a bit of an odd read. Classic story but written in such a way that gives one the impression English is not the author's first language. Dialogue (inner dialogue too) was very stilted and formal, i.e. no obvious contractions, even when the characters were teenagers..."I will not allow you to be alone."I was surprised, after skimming thru many reviews, that no one mentioned this strange & glaring tendency.That said, the story was basic boilerplate Harlequin romance--and there's

Love this book! Travis was amazing. not to mention waiting for updates, lol. I really enjoyed reading it. Jerilee Kaye, your an amazing author. Anyone who gets a chance should check out your work. They won't be disappointed.God bless you.

Okay I rarely give review but here I am, I read this book last year and i friggin loveeeeee this book. I think intertwined has an interesting plot than kaye's other books like K.I.S.S and All the Wrong Reasons. At first i thought it might be a cliché story where the guy fall in love with his bf's sister. but this story is kinda unexpected. I obviously know that somehow they'll end up together but i didn't really think that the author would roller coaster my heart while reading this book. Travis

I don't really know what to think. It is clear the author has talent and the writing is very good. However, I felt the story was way too long. They were 16, 17 for so long, I started skimming. The drama was sometimes over the top.As others have pointed out: there was a lot of talk about being a virgin or a slut, the boyfriends in high school and college were all duds that were cheating on her because she would not 'put out'. I thought that was really unrealistic. I also really disliked the drama

perfect romance & love story it got me hooked !!!

I rarely give reviews. RARELY. But since this is one of my all time favorite books, and I read it for free, the least I could do is give an honest review since it will be published real soon! Yey!. I've read this book several times in wattpad before, and each time I do, it never fails to give me tears. Travis and Brianne has a very special place in my heart. The brother's bestfriend falls in love with the sister, yah, the story may sound cliche to you, you've probably heard about it before even

I really love this book part 2 please