Download Penpal  Books For Free
Penpal Paperback | Pages: 243 pages
Rating: 3.88 | 13339 Users | 1731 Reviews

Itemize Of Books Penpal

Title:Penpal
Author:Dathan Auerbach
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 243 pages
Published:June 2012 by 1000Vultures
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Mystery. Thriller

Interpretation During Books Penpal

Penpal began as a series of short and interconnected stories posted on an online horror forum. Before long, it was adapted into illustrations, audio recordings, and short films; and that was before it was revised and expanded into a novel!

How much do you remember about your childhood?

In Penpal, a man investigates the seemingly unrelated bizarre, tragic, and horrific occurrences of his childhood in an attempt to finally understand them. Beginning with only fragments of his earliest years, you'll follow the narrator as he discovers that these strange and horrible events are actually part of a single terrifying story that has shaped the entirety of his life and the lives of those around him. If you've ever stayed in the woods just a little too long after dark, if you've ever had the feeling that someone or something was trying to hurt you, if you remember the first friend you ever made and how strong that bond was, then Penpal is a story that you won't soon forget, despite how you might try.

Identify Books In Favor Of Penpal

Original Title: Penpal
ISBN: 098554550X (ISBN13: 9780985545505)
Edition Language: English

Rating Of Books Penpal
Ratings: 3.88 From 13339 Users | 1731 Reviews

Write Up Of Books Penpal
I wrote a review of this yesterday that I wanted to let simmer a bit before posting. Of course, now I cant find it on my computer & Im sure it was totally much more brilliant than this attempt is, but Im so tired of thinking about my own thoughts, Im putting this up just to get it over with.Being a mother makes for some utterly terrifying & panic-attack inducing moments while reading this, but sadly it also makes some of it deeply ridiculous. The Balloon Project = not for my kid, thanks.

Im absolutely in love with this book, it was SO freaking good and I need everything the author has every written ASAP! Its so deliciously creepy and I was instantly hooked from the first page and couldnt devour it fast enough. It kept me up way past my bedtime because I kept telling myself just one more chapter and then once I went to bed, I couldnt help but hear those footsteps and was instantly uneasy. This book just digs its claws into you and doesnt let go. I was thinking about it even when

How far can you go into the woods?A man investigates the seemingly unrelated unusual, tragic, and horrific events of his childhood in an attempt to finally understand them.What a strange reading experience I had with this one. As I was reading it I was constantly questioning whether I was actually enjoying it? Is this it? Wheres the creepiness? But then during the last quarter or so, when everything started coming together and crazy things were revealed, I started to fully appreciate the creep

Maybe it's a North American thing, or a generational thing, or...something...but here's what I believe makes PENPAL so masterful at getting under a reader's skin: It could've been your childhood in these pages. Take mine, for example. A Canadian child of the '80s who grew up in Toronto, firmly and happily middle class. An only child, close to her mother, who loved her pets and had a tough start in kindergarten (due in part to a few relocations of my father's job) so was very attached to the few

Well, I wanted to like this - I did. It's an interesting story with some genuinely creepy moments but the execution left a lot to be desired.1) All the reminiscing and waxing philosophical really bogs down the action and suspense. 2) Only a handful of interesting and scary things happen but it takes so long to get to the point because everything is padded with prose. 3) It seems like another half-dozen things could have happened to truly make the story dynamic and chilling. As it was everything

I finished this book in two days, and when I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it. I stayed up until midnight last night just to finish it, and then when I was done, I did something I haven't done in decades...I left a lamp on when I went to sleep. I'm 31 years old and I'm not proud of this. This book scared me in ways that I can barely describe. I can only say that I don't think a book has ever made my heart pound before, and this one did...several times.This book was very nostalgic for