Present Books Conducive To Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

Original Title: Queen of Shadows
ISBN: 1619636042 (ISBN13: 9781619636040)
Edition Language: English
Series: Throne of Glass #4
Characters: Celaena Sardothien, Chaol Westfall, Rowan Whitethorn, Dorian Havilliard, Aedion Ashryver, Aelin Ashryver Galathynius
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2015) and Nominee for Best of the Best (2018)
Download Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) Free Books Full Version
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) Hardcover | Pages: 648 pages
Rating: 4.57 | 206704 Users | 19845 Reviews

Mention Regarding Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

Title:Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Author:Sarah J. Maas
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 648 pages
Published:September 1st 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance

Chronicle In Pursuance Of Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

The Queen has returned.

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she’s at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past…

She has embraced her identity as Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen. But before she can reclaim her throne, she must fight.

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die for her. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen’s triumphant return.

The fourth volume in the New York Times bestselling series continues Celaena’s epic journey and builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

Rating Regarding Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Ratings: 4.57 From 206704 Users | 19845 Reviews

Discuss Regarding Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Edit: I've been wondering about these two stars. So...changing it to 1. Maas just sticks to her pattern of making characters OOC and Manon isn't enough to redeem this...thing. I can't even call it a book anymore. *if you comment please be civil. I've already had enough bad discussions about this and my patience has a limit. I've already seen enough of "why are they complaining, QoS is perfect." Everyone can have their own opinion, please respect it. If you liked the book and you want to discuss

4.5 StarsDefinitely my favorite in the series so far...which surprised me what with how long it was and how long it took me to read it. I usually finish books I am loving within a day or two and this one took me almost a week. But, life happens and I haven't had as much time to dedicate to reading these days. Anyway, that's besides the point and interesting to, well, no one. Moving on. I really loved all the character interactions and dynamics going on in this installment. I just love epic

Hey! I made a set of 10 QUEEN OF SHADOWS DIY tattoos you can download for free here: http://www.themidnightgarden.net/2015... There is a giveaway for 2 QOS tote bags + books as well. Kim and I will also be doing a joint review discussion on the blog soon. I'm refraining from responding to further comments on this review space for the time being while I collect my thoughts, but I thank you guys so much for the discussion and passion for these books, and look forward to continuing later. See

Post-reading: WOW. No words for this book. 95% love for this book, but the first 300 pages had issues I can't deny. But overall I just love love love how the plot developed! Full review:Check out my review @ A Perfection Called Books**Spoilers from previous books. Slight QoS spoilers about romance.Throne of Glass has been one of my favorite series for a few years now, so I've been impatiently waiting for Queen of Shadows and building the expectations to the highest degree. The fourth installment

Re-read on audio. Still awesome and still loving the narrator of the books ❤MIND BLOWNSooooooooooooo, I loved this book! I was a little iffy there because I wasn't sure if Rowan was going to be in it but it's all good :-) Celaena/Aelin has returned to Rifthold. She's trying to sneak in undercover. She has a little bit of a different look for a bit. A little bit of hair dye goes a long way, but most people knows who she is. She is back to save her cousin and do what she needs to do to get rid of

QUEEN OF SHADOWS WAS AMAZING. I LOVED IT. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE HERE'S MY EXTREMELY FANGIRLY BOOKTALK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSSKo... LET'S TALK ABOUT IT MORE PLEASE

i hate Chaol Westfall, from the beginning i have hated him. He has only one one way of looking at things, and if that is not the way he likes, he