Particularize Containing Books The Sweetest Kill

Title:The Sweetest Kill
Author:Amber Lee
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:July 19th 2015 by Blvnp Publishing, Inc. (first published July 15th 2015)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires
Download The Sweetest Kill  Books For Free Online
The Sweetest Kill Kindle Edition | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 4.34 | 163 Users | 13 Reviews

Narrative Conducive To Books The Sweetest Kill

"Why didn’t you kill me like I asked?" "I didn’t feel like it." Twenty-two year old Shoshanna has suffered depression since she was a child. Once, she actually tried to end it all, but failed miserably. Since then, she has been struggling to keep a promise she made to her parents... one that she has regretted making ever since. One day though, she sees news about a killer on the loose, who appears to be targeting girls around her age. Then an idea pops in her head: What if I could end it all? Why does an innocent girl have to lose her life when she doesn’t want to? When I am stuck here living a life that I don’t want to live. So she decides to go on the hunt, find the predator, and… offer herself as a willing prey. But is she going to get what she wants, or is she going to get more than she bargained for?

Declare Books As The Sweetest Kill

Edition Language: English


Rating Containing Books The Sweetest Kill
Ratings: 4.34 From 163 Users | 13 Reviews

Write-Up Containing Books The Sweetest Kill
Life in Death Interesting take on vampires and works very well. Deals with some dark aspects of sexual assault and other life events for our protagonist that result in some serious PTSD, deep depression and triggers.I felt a bit cheated at the end after going through the struggles with Shoshanna & Tobias, but I'm glad I read it and would recommend it.

This book took me completely by surprise - by reading the blurb I was expecting a different story. A serial killer in the city and a young woman who wants to die. However, I was not expecting it to take a turn for the paranormal and the serial killer to be a vampire.I had some problems with Shoshanna's determination to die at first but the more I read about her life, the more I could see her point. She went through so much and never told anybody about it, not even her parents. And why did they

Need a vampire fix? Sweetest Kill is it! I was craving some good old vampires due to the saddness that came along with vampire diaries and originals withdrawal and Sweetest grabbed my interest upon the very first sentence. She wanted to die, she even tried and had to convince her every day to keep living. She wanted to die. Others were being killed she wanted to be one of them. One of the lost souls that walk among us no more. It was very much a hate-love-hate relationship but it was done so

Amber Kalkes is an excellent writer and all her works in Wattpad can prove what a great imagination and writing style she has. I find her books unique and thats what I also like about The Sweetest Kill, it's different from other books that has vampires in their plot. I highly recommend this book to everyone who wants something unique to read!

Not your usual Vampire story. I love Tobias!! If I had to be suicidal and track him down just to meet a guy like that (A vampire one though) then where do I sign up? A must read.Need a vampire fix? Sweetest Kill is it! I was craving some good old vampires due to the saddness that came along with vampire diaries and originals withdrawal and Sweetest grabbed my interest upon the very first sentence. She wanted to die, she even tried and had to convince her every day to keep living. She wanted to die. Others were being killed she wanted to be one of them. One of the lost souls that walk among us no more. It was very much a hate-love-hate relationship but it was done so

4.25/5 starsI really liked this book! I fell in love with our heroine. I was so emotionally invested in her every step of the way. Our hero was someone I learned to love, and I fell in love with him when I found out his true intentions on having our heroine around. This book had some dark scenes in it, with disturbing flashbacks and sequences. I really felt emotionally attacted to the characters, and I was so happy with the ending. I felt this was a really great book. Definitely worth a shot!