Free Books Online Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1) Download

Free Books Online Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1) Download
Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1) Nook | Pages: 276 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 65301 Users | 5867 Reviews

Particularize Books As Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)

Original Title: Captive in the Dark ISBN13 2940011444937
Edition Language: English
Series: The Dark Duet #1
Characters: Muhammad Rafiq, Olivia Ruiz, Caleb (Captive in the Dark)
Setting: Mexico,2009

Interpretation Toward Books Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)

Caleb is a man with a singular interest in revenge. Kidnapped as a young boy and sold into slavery by a power-hungry mobster, he has thought of nothing but vengeance. For twelve years he has immersed himself in the world of pleasure slaves searching for the one man he holds ultimately responsible. Finally, the architect of his suffering has emerged with a new identity, but not a new nature. If Caleb is to get close enough to strike, he must become the very thing he abhors and kidnap a beautiful girl to train her to be all that he once was.

Eighteen-year-old Olivia Ruiz has just woken up in a strange place. Blindfolded and bound, there is only a calm male voice to welcome her. His name is Caleb, though he demands to be called Master. Olivia is young, beautiful, naïve and willful to a fault. She has a dark sensuality that cannot be hidden or denied, though she tries to accomplish both. Although she is frightened by the strong, sadistic, and arrogant man who holds her prisoner, what keeps Olivia awake in the dark is her unwelcome attraction to him.

WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, dubious consent, strong language, and graphic violence.

Describe Appertaining To Books Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)

Title:Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)
Author:C.J. Roberts
Book Format:Nook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 276 pages
Published:July 20th 2011 by CJ Roberts
Categories:Dark. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Romance. BDSM. Adult. Contemporary. Sociology. Abuse

Rating Appertaining To Books Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)
Ratings: 3.99 From 65301 Users | 5867 Reviews

Weigh Up Appertaining To Books Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)
I think this story was amazing. Stockholm syndrome, love, seduction, whatever. Kitten and Caleb have a truly unique relationship. He is an anti-hero. Or an anti-villain? Something. I have read this series many times, and my thoughts change on it each time. This is totally cheesy, but I think fate brings people together, and hey, maybe this was fate's way of bringing them together. A horrific, traumatizing way of doing so - but we can't all have a The Notebook kind of relationship.I don't think

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.You know what this book is about? Lemme tell you, so you can decide whether you want to read it or not.(view spoiler)[It's about a girl who was stalked, taken agains her will, beaten, humiliated, dickmatized, raped, all of that for one great purpose--to be sold as a sex slave. Oh, then it gets even better. She runs away, she's captured by--wait for it--what is now a group of rapists (including a woman, guys), she's almost raped again. But wait, this time she

Review posted February 10, 2013. Buddy read with Jo and Lisa. Thanks, ladies. I never thought I'd be reading CitD in the first place, and I'm very sorry that I read it. It's safe to say the experiment failed big time. And I feel kinda glad and relieved that I didn't like it. For what's it worth, I've had an interesting discussion on my update threads even though I hated Caleb & the book.Since it's entirely my bad that I considered giving this book a try I will refrain from rating it.

Absolutely captivating. It's a very dark, rich story, and the character development is outstanding. Caleb is NOT a "good guy," but the way Roberts moves between Caleb's third person POV, Livvie's first person POV, and flashback POVs of both characters is brilliant and makes you understand how they (especially Caleb) have gotten to be who they are and why they act the way they do. I was enthralled by the characters and the story in a way I haven't been in a long while and I devoured it in three

He was the monster that no one thought to look for in the light of day..... And she.... She was the instrument of his revenge,His way of reaching his mark.His Kitten,His captive in the dark. Like a falcon,she needed the dark to understand who her master was.----------------------------------------------------------Caleb --He was kidnapped very young and sold to slavery.He had to face things which will make hardened men shudder.But he was a survivor.Somehow he survived till he was rescued.And

5 MINDFUCKING STARS!! WOW. A dark and powerful read. UTTERLY CAPTIVATING! UTTERLY DISTURBING! I wrapped my arms around him and held on as hard as I could. He was my tormentor and my solace: the creator of the dark and the light within. I didnt care that he would undoubtedly hurt me at any moment, right now; I just needed somebody to hold me To tell me these exact words. Its going to be okay. It wasnt of course, I knew that. But I didnt care, I needed the lie. This book blew my mind. Im

Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) Warning: Frankness Ahead Be careful of letting your mind open too far, or else it'll fall out......No. Just.. No. This fuckin' book makes me want to go into serious P90X training and Sarah Connor my pullup bar to stomp the dogshit out of the would-be hero, because truth be told, I only ever felt elated or intensified when Livvie fought back--or gained the upper-hand momentarily. Unfortunately, that was far too short-lived.No, he's not a hero - in fact,

Post a Comment

0 Comments