Free Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)Books Online Download

Particularize Books Conducive To Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)

Original Title: Mona Lisa Darkening (Monere, #4)
ISBN: 0425226476 (ISBN13: 9780425226476)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.sunnyauthor.com/mona-lisa-darkening
Series: Monère: Children of the Moon #4
Characters: Mona Lisa, Halcyon, Gryphon, Amber
Free Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)Books Online Download
Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 273 pages
Rating: 3.98 | 1814 Users | 96 Reviews

Details About Books Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)

Title:Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)
Author:Sunny
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 273 pages
Published:January 6th 2009 by Berkley (first published December 29th 2008)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Urban Fantasy. Demons

Interpretation As Books Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)

Sunny's 'Mona Lisa' series is a fascinating, dark fantasy filled with otherworldly creatures that are quite a bit different from the usual paranormal fare. Her world is based on the Monere, a society of moon descendants who 'bask' in the moon's rays to sustain their life. They are stronger, faster, and prettier than normal humans...and many, if not most, are quite a bit crueler.

Mona Lisa is drawn into NetherHell this time, and neither her status as Queen nor her Hell mate Halcyon can help her out of this one. Instead it may fall to Mona Lisa's bitterest enemy, Mona Louisa, to provide the knowledge and skills to save herself.

If you haven't been reading this series, you don't want to start with this one! It would still be an interesting and different read, but you would miss all of the broad scope that's packed into such a small novel. The back cover states that Sunny's series will appeal to fans of Anne Bishop and Laurell K. Hamilton, and I agree with that. But I would add Sherri L. King, Laura Anne Gilman, Jennifer Rardin, and fans of C E Murphy's 'Shaman' series to that list. There's not as much sex in this book as in her previous, but the heat is still pretty darn high and in many ways I think this book rides that line between romance and erotica because of the number and 'kinds' of sex portrayed. I'm hooked on this series and look forward to each new book...so yet another for my groaning keeper shelves.

Rating About Books Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)
Ratings: 3.98 From 1814 Users | 96 Reviews

Evaluation About Books Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon #4)
In truth, I don't think that this fourth book in the Monere Mona Lisa series fits into the series well at all. For the first 100 pages of the book, I didn't feel like the storyline meshed with the previous books, and I frequently became distracted while reading.Also, I was a bit annoyed that the author kept skipping between first person and third person. It felt abrubt and confusing at times.I didn't hate the book, but I was left feeling disappointed...

Realistically, this gets a 2.5 from me...the unfortunate requirement of rounding gives Sunny the advantage of a 3.0 on this one.I was disappointed on so many levels unfortunately. The only thing holding this together for me was Sunny's writing style, although the Halcyon and Gryphon chapters were written in 3rd person omniscient which REALLY, REALLY bothered me to no end. It was like putting on the brakes in the middle of raging rapids -- just bothered the holy heck out of me as a reader.



I enjoyed this volume, but I feel like it should have been split up into two separate books. I wish that the events in Netherhell were extended to a longer period than the brief 24 hours. I wanted to learn more about those characters and the location. There seemed to be much more about them than the glimpse we were given. With the continued perspective changes from first to third person, I would have also really enjoyed reading about the friendship between Halcyon and Gryphon and all of their

Not as good as the first or second book.

I bought the first book in this series and didn't buy anymore. For me, the series has always had something missing and a hit or miss quality. Still, I do enjoy reading it b/c there are some good solid areas and interesting characters. This last book is a let down after Mona Lisa Craving. I'm hoping for the return of a character from book three, Dante. He's one of the reasons I continue reading. But hey, not everyone can be Anne Bishop and I don't expect them to either.There's a lot of

Sunny's 'Mona Lisa' series is a fascinating, dark fantasy filled with otherworldly creatures that are quite a bit different from the usual paranormal fare. Her world is based on the Monere, a society of moon descendants who 'bask' in the moon's rays to sustain their life. They are stronger, faster, and prettier than normal humans...and many, if not most, are quite a bit crueler.Mona Lisa is drawn into NetherHell this time, and neither her status as Queen nor her Hell mate Halcyon can help her

Post a Comment

0 Comments