Details Books Conducive To Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1)

Original Title: Possession of My Soul
ISBN: 0992502802 (ISBN13: 9780992502805)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Three Immortal Blades #1
Free Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1) Download Books
Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1) Paperback | Pages: 230 pages
Rating: 3.52 | 189 Users | 55 Reviews

Be Specific About Of Books Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1)

Title:Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1)
Author:Kia Carrington-Russell
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 230 pages
Published:May 15th 2014 by Crystal Publishing (first published May 12th 2014)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal. Fiction

Relation Concering Books Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1)

Awarded 'Best Fantasy Series of 2014' and 'Best Book Bad Guy of 2014' by The Paranormal Bookshelf.
Karla Gray is an ordinary young woman that is taken from her mundane life into a world of blood lust as she begins to struggle with a unique ability. Karla is a Shielder; an exceptional fighter born with the rare ability to project a Shield for protection. However, Shielders are not the only kind that possesses such a talent. The Shielders battle a war that has been raging for centuries against Starkorfs, who harvest humans and Shielders alike to obtain a near immortality.
Alongside the charming Lucas and selfless Paul, Karla must unravel the purpose of her curse and battle an unknown presence manipulating her thoughts; a mysterious woman who may be dormant for now, but has every intention of possessing Karla- mind, body, and soul.
Within this new reality that Karla faces the search for the Three Immortal Blades begins.

Rating Of Books Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1)
Ratings: 3.52 From 189 Users | 55 Reviews

Appraise Of Books Possession of My Soul (The Three Immortal Blades #1)
Karla was just your average shy girl who everyone could walk past and never "see" her. Her sidekick friend was the pretty one who always got all of the attention. So why did Paul, who every girl was fighting over, start to make conversation and happen to "appear" where ever she was. And why was a stranger willing to fight Paul over her. Suddenly, her life became anything but average. But when you are sharing your body and your mind with an immortal being and you are the last in her line that she

In the paranormal world, is it possible to bring some fresh fodder for consumption to the reading table? Believe it or not, yes and its coming from a new chef on the block, Kia Carrington-Russell. Possession of My Soul has many of the trappings of the paranormal world, a teen who never really fit in, filled with all of the normal teen insecurities , who is rudely awakened to the fact that she is different, special and she has a purpose that goes far beyond bringing home a 4.0 average. Heres

Since Buffy The Vampire Slayer young women have begun to dominate the market, especially the written, but also some of these then get transferred to the visual, be it television or cinema. As I read, or watch, these stories unfold a pattern of their genesis emerges. That is, the female protagonists are unwilling, surprised that they get pushed into the limelight (which often entails extreme physical danger for themselves and anyone they know) and would give anything to NOT be the heroine and

Possession of my Soul is the first book in a series which tells us the story of Karla Grey, a seemingly ordinary 17 year old who soon finds her life completely changed. Apparently she has been cursed and now has to deal with a whole new world, as well as a strange presence in her soul, trying to take over her thoughts and body. Positives - I liked that the romance part wasn't obvious. - There are some interesting ideas here and overall I enjoyed the world created by the author. - Some

I have to say I didn't know much about this book going into it but once I found out more I was so keen! BEWARE SPOILERS.So this book. THIS BOOK. Well it was action packed and funny and I just loooved the characters. I didn't expect to cry in this book but guess what! I was bawling at the end after the betrayal and the death... it was so epic... I just can't wait until Possession of My Heart. I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE :) thanks Kia!

Kia Carrington tells us about a girl called Karla who is still in school, also works part time in a café. She doesn't really have many friends. Her parents both work, she is their only child. Karla comes across as a very shy girl but nice. She starts to worry why a boy called Paul seems to take an interest in her, he has never really bothered with her before, she asks herself a million questions as to why Paul wants her to go out with her. Just as Karla is starting to live a little things take a

DNF 30%I don't usually say anything negative about books I don't finish because I kind of feel it is unfair to judge a book as a whole when I didn't read the entire book. That is also why I don't typically rate a book I didn't finish.However, the writing in this book was definitely not my cup of crazy. The protagonist is supposed to be a teenage girl, yet she says things like, "I don't understand. I don't have this ability you speak of," I said forcefully, trying not to stumble over my words. I