Reading Books The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1) For Free

Specify Appertaining To Books The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1)

Title:The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1)
Author:Kiera Cass
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 11 pages
Published:2014 by HarperCollins
Categories:Romance. Young Adult. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Short Stories
Reading Books The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1) For Free
The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1) ebook | Pages: 11 pages
Rating: 4.3 | 8659 Users | 551 Reviews

Interpretation To Books The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1)

3 Happy Brithday ★'s

“I knew we were only just getting to the best part of our lives.”

The Epilogue is another really short story which is in America's POV. It takes place two years after The Selection has ended and it's on Maxons birthday.

I didn't really have a strong connection with the The Epilogue. It felt a bit rushed and I think for something like this it would have benefited from being a little longer. For what this was though I did still enjoy it and I'm glad I took the couple minutes it took to read it. It was very sweet and I loved getting to see little glimpses of the friendship that has formed between Maxon and Aspen and I liked seeing a little bit of May and that Marlee and Carter have a one-year-old son named Kile. But it did kinda feel like it was just tossed in there. I also love that it took place on Maxons birthday. America throws him a party and has such a wonderful surprise in store for him at the end.


Present Books As The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1)

Edition Language: English
Series: The Selection #3.1

Rating Appertaining To Books The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1)
Ratings: 4.3 From 8659 Users | 551 Reviews

Evaluate Appertaining To Books The Epilogue (The Selection #3.1)
Short but sweet!

The One The Epilogue > #3.1 The SelectionCuteeee! I loved reading what their lifes are 2 years after the wedding of the king (Maxon) and Queen (America). It's Maxons birthday and all their closest friends are there to celebrate. I fellt only love and friendship between them. ♥

I feel like Kiera Cass could have written another book on 'after the one'. It was perfect! Loved it so much

3 Happy Brithday ★'s I knew we were only just getting to the best part of our lives. The Epilogue is another really short story which is in America's POV. It takes place two years after The Selection has ended and it's on Maxons birthday. I didn't really have a strong connection with the The Epilogue. It felt a bit rushed and I think for something like this it would have benefited from being a little longer. For what this was though I did still enjoy it and I'm glad I took the couple minutes it

Short and sweet. Not perfect, the writing wasn't the best, feels like Kiera Cass just rushed to get something new out quickly, but it was still enjoyable and I'm very excited to start The Heir at some point.

This was a cute short story. I was happy with this conclusion of America and Maxon's story. It made me fall in love with the characters all over again. Especially Maxon! I was happy when she told him that (view spoiler)[ she was pregnant (hide spoiler)]. Can't wait to The Favourite and the final book of the Selection series. This series is one of my all time favourites. Overall, a cute read.

***Spoiler Free Summary By Emerald BookWorm***The perfect Epilogue. That's all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments