Specify Appertaining To Books Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2)

Title:Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2)
Author:Rysa Walker
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 452 pages
Published:October 21st 2014 by Skyscape
Categories:Science Fiction. Time Travel. Young Adult. Fantasy. Fiction
Reading Books Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2) For Free
Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2) Kindle Edition | Pages: 452 pages
Rating: 4.06 | 10530 Users | 645 Reviews

Relation In Favor Of Books Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2)

To stop her sadistic grandfather, Saul, and his band of time travelers from rewriting history, Kate must race to retrieve the CHRONOS keys before they fall into the Cyrists' hands. If she jumps back in time and pulls the wrong key--one that might tip off the Cyrists to her strategy--her whole plan could come crashing down, jeopardizing the future of millions of innocent people. Kate's only ally is Kiernan, who also carries the time-traveling gene. But their growing bond threatens everything Kate is trying to rebuild with Trey, her boyfriend who can't remember the relationship she can't forget.

As evidence of Saul's twisted mind builds, Kate's missions become more complex, blurring the line between good and evil. Which of the people Saul plans to sacrifice in the past can she and Kiernan save without risking their ultimate goal--or their own lives?

Be Specific About Books Supposing Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2)

Edition Language: English
Series: The Chronos Files #2
Characters: Kate Pierce-Keller, Kiernan Dunne


Rating Appertaining To Books Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2)
Ratings: 4.06 From 10530 Users | 645 Reviews

Comment On Appertaining To Books Time's Edge (The Chronos Files #2)
The book started out extremely promising and for the first 100 pages I actually believed I was going to enjoy it more than the first one. However, the book became stale and dull after that first 100 pages and I found myself not very excited to read it. It took me a lot more days to finish this than I would have liked. I will read the third book when it comes out, just out of curiosity on how it wraps up the series, but I won't really be recommending this series to anyone in the near future. The

Re-Read, 9/28/15 So, I re-read this in preparation of reading books #2.5 & 3 for the first time. I loved it just as much as I did the first time I read it! There is still so much story going on, and I loved seeing the little things I missed the first time around (such as when Kate mentions the (view spoiler)[wedding band on Other-Kate's hand (hide spoiler)] to Kiernan and makes him swear an oath on it!) I don't know if it just caught me at the right time or what, but the event that hit me

When I read Timebound, the first book of The CHRONOS Files trilogy, I was blown away, my socks were knocked off...I loved it. As I read book 2, I didn't feel the same excitement or enchantment. When I finished I had to think: why didn't I feel the same way? Time's Edge is a good book, I like the characters and it has a great idea behind the story.Why did this book affect me differently?The thrill behind Timebound is the excitement of discovery: Kate learning who she is and how powerful her

If you have not read book one, Timebound, Stop now, this will have spoilers for book one, and you have to read book one to be able to understand this one. This is part of an ongoing storyline in a series.I have been extremely impressed with this series , since I first started book one, then read Times Echo, a novella. This one is just as exciting if not more than the first. Kate is torn between 2 men, one who loves her (Kiernan) , but she doesn't remember (other timeline that got changed) and

After I finished reading this I reread Timebound, then Time's Echo and now I'm rereading this one. And I am looking forward to #3. I am very much enjoying this series.

Wow!! I seriously have goosebumps all over from that ending!! Way to leave us NEEDING that last book right NOW! In this second book of The Chronos Files, we start off with a bang as Kate time travels back to a major historical event. I love Kate in this book as she's matured with experience in both her relationships and her time traveling wisdom, even if she's still coping with the linear aspect of time travel. But then, who isn't? Author Rysa Walker has written one of the most brilliant

I recently finished the first book of this series, 'Time Bound.' I gobbled it up. This book was no different. I shoveled it in without swallowing. I couldn't put it down. We get more time travel, new time lines, people who are different because the time line has changed. It was intriguing and fun. The first book took us to the 1893 Chicago Worlds Fair stocked with the serial killer H. H. Holmes. This one we takes us to the assassination of JFK, and the campaign trail of Roosevelt. Walker picks