Books Download The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1) Online Free

Details Books Conducive To The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1)

Original Title: El príncipe de la niebla
ISBN: 0316044776 (ISBN13: 9780316044776)
Edition Language: English
Series: Niebla #1
Characters: Max Carver, Maximillian Carver, Alicia Carver, Irina Carver, Andrea Carver, Roland (Niebla), Victor Kray, Dr. Richard Fleischmann, Eva Fleischmann, Jacob Fleischmann
Setting: Spain
Literary Awards: Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children's Book Award Nominee (2012), Premio Edebé Juvenil (1993)
Books Download The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1) Online Free
The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1) Hardcover | Pages: 218 pages
Rating: 3.71 | 31472 Users | 2673 Reviews

Be Specific About Of Books The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1)

Title:The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1)
Author:Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 218 pages
Published:May 4th 2010 by Little, Brown Books (first published 1993)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Mystery. Fiction. Horror

Narration Concering Books The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1)

A mysterious house harbors an unimaginable secret. . . .

It’s wartime, and the Carver family decides to leave the capital where they live and move to a small coastal village where they’ve recently bought a home. But from the minute they cross the threshold, strange things begin to happen. In that mysterious house there still lurks the spirit of Jacob, the previous owners’ son, who died by drowning.

With the help of their new friend Roland, Max and Alicia Carver begin to explore the suspicious circumstances of that death and discover the existence of a mysterious being called The Prince of Mist—a diabolical character who has returned from the shadows to collect on a debt from the past. Soon the three friends find themselves caught up in an adventure of sunken ships and an enchanted stone garden, which will change their lives forever.


Rating Of Books The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1)
Ratings: 3.71 From 31472 Users | 2673 Reviews

Evaluate Of Books The Prince of Mist (Niebla #1)
This novel was originally written for people at all ages, but it was published as a YA novel. It is the first book ever written by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, and it is a ghost story! All of the above-mentioned reason made me curious to read it and see if it would scare me as much as I was hoping for. Having now read it, I have to admit that while it was a good enough story, it was also quite predictable, and it didn't scare me at all. I'm not even sure that it would've scared me when I was younger, just

I saw this on a library shelf and fell prey to their assertion that, having read The Shadow of the Wind , I should read this too. Blairs review is spot-on when she says the story begins promisingly but then the book soon begins to get quite silly and more and more plot holes and unanswered questions pop up. The Prince of Mist suffers from being, ultimately, a story without a heart. Carlos Ruiz Zafón tries to create characters for the reader to care about, but the central conflict and antagonist

Wow, I am NEVER. EVER. going to watch Paranormal Activity.Several scenes early in this book were SO SCARY that I had to put the book down to read something lighter to de-creep myself before I could fall asleep*. So, at least until I start living with other people again, I'm not allowed to read/watch anything scarier than this. :) So yeah, it's creepy. As soon as the creepiness is explained, I was fine, so it really was just a few early scenes, but I'm an anticipation person and the unknown

The latest of Carlos Ruiz Zafón's works to be translated into English is also the first book the author had published. It was originally intended for teenagers, but this edition is clearly being marketed towards the author's adult fans; it has the same cover design as his adult titles, and a preface explains that it is designed to be enjoyed by readers of any age. I didn't go into this with high expectations, and I expected it to be kind of immature, but I still found it very disappointing. The

Nice little story, although I wonder if it has enough excitement to satisfy young'uns raised on the Harry Potter series. This was Ruiz-Zafon's first novel, originally published in 1992, so don't expect the depth and genius of The Shadow of the Wind. Still, there are a lot of elements I think will appeal to kids: the weird cat, the sunken ship, the old film reels, the clown (somewhat reminiscent of Stephen King's Pennywise). The first half of the book is fairly ordinary. I kept wondering when it

First of all, this book is labeled YA but it reads like a middle grade book. Other than one scene in which the main character spies on his sister and sees her making out with a boy, the whole book is written for a younger audience than YA. And btw, I'd probably call it 2.5 stars.And yes, as some of the negative reviews say, this book is full of plot holes. Big ones. Things that should have been explained, but never are--like how the statue garden came into existence. It drove me NUTS that I

I thought it was very good. The characters were very detailed, and had good develoupment. The only thing not-so-good was how some parts in the book were confusing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments