Download Books Politixworks For Free Online

Present Books In Pursuance Of Politixworks

Edition Language: English
Download Books Politixworks  For Free Online
Politixworks ebook | Pages: 228 pages
Rating: 4.79 | 14 Users | 2 Reviews

Narrative To Books Politixworks

Politixworks is a satirical examination of the fecklessness of leadership in a modern democracy. In it there are allusions to the two normative ideologies, liberalism and conservatism, wrestling with each other through the personifications of Lyndon Johnson and Theodore Cruz. Struggling to win the hearts and minds of a community of 12 year old children, the two rivals are like "old ghosts batting for the soul of their class". Both aspire to lead the 6th grade to their own ends which requires that they transform into political leaders. They are craven, crass, brutish, impulsive and reckless, and in all ways that matter, reflect the accurate caricature of the modern politician.

Identify Epithetical Books Politixworks

Title:Politixworks
Author:Chuck U. Farlie
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 228 pages
Published:January 1st 2015 by Skip 2 My Loop Publishing (first published November 30th 2014)
Categories:Free Books. Download Books

Rating Epithetical Books Politixworks
Ratings: 4.79 From 14 Users | 2 Reviews

Comment On Epithetical Books Politixworks
Awesome book. I really really enjoyed it. Totally refreshing and surprising. I had no idea what to expect and I was very delighted with the end result. The voice and story remind me of Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and To Kill A Mockingbird. But I think this book made such a strong impression on me because it's about politics and language and the what it takes to organize regular people, yet it's all done through the lens of middle school/ elementary school (the book is also

Awesome book. I really really enjoyed it. Totally refreshing and surprising. I had no idea what to expect and I was very delighted with the end result. The voice and story remind me of Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and To Kill A Mockingbird. But I think this book made such a strong impression on me because it's about politics and language and the what it takes to organize regular people, yet it's all done through the lens of middle school/ elementary school (the book is also

I haven't read a book this funny or as subtly subversive in a long time.


Post a Comment

0 Comments