Download The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3) Free Audio Books

Mention Books Concering The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3)

ISBN: 0399256210 (ISBN13: 9780399256219)
Edition Language: English
Series: Brotherband Chronicles #3
Download The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3) Free Audio Books
The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3) Hardcover | Pages: 403 pages
Rating: 4.46 | 14736 Users | 526 Reviews

Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3)


The Hunters is a typical John Flanagan adventure: mature children's fiction with a light-hearted nature, interesting characters, well handled plots, educational information and most of all a rollicking good time. Those familiar with The Rangers Apprentice series may know that Flanagan wrote this series (so far a trilogy) as a spin-off set in the world of Will, Horace and Halt. And yet, despite being a spin-off title, it is no less appealing.

The Hunters is the conclusion to the tale of the young band of vikingesque Skandian warriors led by Hal who set out in book one, The Outcasts, to rescue a Skandian treasure. One of the excellent things about this series, like Rangers Apprentice, is the ability John Flanagan has to create honest character development. He may not be a skilled aesthetic writer but he has a great skill (like Michael Sullivan in Theft of Swords) of being able to create a taut plot with likeable characters. In other words he has incredible storytelling power and it is this power that makes these novels readable for both the young and the old.

As a conclusion to a plot arc The Hunters was both satisfying and intriguing. Though some plot twists could be identified - and being a juvenile targeted novel there were moments of melodramatic silliness - it was on the whole a well executed novel. A novel that leaves the reader desiring more in the series, if only to see the characters develop further. It also is a novel that leaves one wishing that more storytellers could learn to develop characters in such a fashion, in a way that is not forcefully built around a love triangle or what the reader or author wants, but in a way that suits the story. That is what narrative writing is essentially about - not flashy gimmicks, not beautiful prose, but honesty in a way that is beautiful in its essence.

Itemize Appertaining To Books The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3)

Title:The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3)
Author:John Flanagan
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 403 pages
Published:October 30th 2012 by Philomel Books (first published 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Adventure. Fiction

Rating Appertaining To Books The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3)
Ratings: 4.46 From 14736 Users | 526 Reviews

Commentary Appertaining To Books The Hunters (Brotherband Chronicles #3)
Thoughts on the Overall Book: Whereas the last book tended to drag a little, I think this was was properly more fast-paced and exciting and I'm glad it ended the way it did. I really enjoyed it a lot. It had all the great character moments, adventure and humor that I have come to expect in John Flanagan's books. I've come to like the Brotherband Chronicles just as much as the Ranger's Apprentice series.Characters: As always, I loved the Heron Brotherband, plus Thorn. They are totally awesome.

This book is easily the best paced of the three, and probably the most satisfying. My biggest issue with the previous book was how it didnt seem to get much accomplished for the overarching plot, but it did set up for some very interesting scenes in this book. The book has three major parts to it, each taking place in a different city, and as the boys worked their way from city to city, I kept thinking to myself these stories are so unique. The plots that twist throughout this book are so much

I loved the ending. Nothing makes my day better than a good ending to a book I've been reading. I think the saga was very creative and funny. Also I can't wait for the next book to come out if there is one because I want to know who Lydia picks, Hal or Stig because either one would suit her great but I know that the best friends will find their way around this obstical.

1.I decided to read 'The Hunters' by John Flanagan Because I had already read a series by him and I was given it by my ICT teacher in year 8 as a prize in ICT at Graduation. I had also read the first two books in the series and was addicted to his novels.2.One of the characters I found interesting in 'The Hunters' was Hal who is the Helmsman and Builder of the Heron. In the first book, Hal was also made Leader and skirl (Captain) of his brotherband, the Heron brotherband. I found him interesting

Hal and his crew are still fast on the trail of Zavac, in their attempt to rescue the Andomal, their stolen artifact. Unfortunately, it seems like there is bad luck around every turn to keep them from catching the pirate. But if they keep their wits about them, they may still be able to not only find Zavac, but perhaps can win the day.A great installment of the Brotherband series, and I loved seeing even more character growth. Fun adventure, and a great read.

At first, I felt like this book was a little too contrived. Don't get me wrong, I really like the Ranger's Apprentice series and how Mr. Flanagan spins his stories so that they have good moral lessons, but the beginning of this one (Brotherband series) was well---too forced. I liked the story. I like the characters. At the middle of the book, the story picked up a little and I loved the ending. I could really visualize the two ships fighting and how people would be impressed by the youthful

John Flanagan has one again impressed me with the amazingly written third book in the Brotherband Chronicles adventure series: The Hunters. Hal and the Heron crew, take you on an unforgettable experience full with dangerous fighting and flying across the blue ocean waters in their unique ship in pursuit of the man who took everything away from them and the Scandinavian nation. The malefic pirate Zavac. The Herons spend most of their time sailing the vast ocean trying in search of the Andomal:

Post a Comment

0 Comments