Download Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1) Free Audio Books
Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1) Paperback | Pages: 432 pages
Rating: 4.07 | 8451 Users | 322 Reviews

Details Epithetical Books Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1)

Title:Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1)
Author:Johanna Lindsey
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 432 pages
Published:August 28th 2018 by Avon (first published 1992)
Categories:Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Fiction. Regency. Adult

Representaion In Favor Of Books Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1)

Wildly unpredictable, the most desirable beauty in the land, Megan Penworthy has set her amorous sights on Ambrose St. James, a man she has never met but has every intention of marrying. And no other suitor will satisfy her especially not the common, if uncommonly handsome, horse breeder, Devlin Jefferys.

Posing as lowborn Jefferys to escape a potentially fatal confrontation, Sir Ambrose is enthralled by the brazen, duke-hunting redhead. Without revealing his true identity, he vows to seduce and tame her, thereby foiling Megan's plans to marry the man of her dreams. But the notorious rogue never imagined the enchanting schemer would turn out to be the only woman he would ever dream of marrying.

Identify Books Toward Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1)

Original Title: Man of my dreams
ISBN: 0380756269 (ISBN13: 9780380756261)
Edition Language: English
Series: Sherring Cross #1
Characters: Lachlan MacGregor, Ambrose St. James, Megan Penworthy
Setting: United Kingdom England

Rating Epithetical Books Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1)
Ratings: 4.07 From 8451 Users | 322 Reviews

Piece Epithetical Books Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross #1)
This book could be describe in one word, HILARIOUS ^-^ A friend of mine recommended this one a long time ago but I only got the urge to actually read it a couple days ago LOL.. silly me ;)From the first chapter, this book already caught my interest and made me smile by only reading the 1st line, "Just what do you think you re staring at, Tyler Whately?". I thought "WOW.. this girl is really a shrew" LOL I must say that I kinda like Megan despite her temper, she maybe 'perfect' in appearence and

I suppose there comes a moment in every woman's life when there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING new to read in the house, and the only thing that presents itself is A ROMANCE NOVEL. Generally not a fan of drivelly romance to begin with (even Catherine Coulter lost interest for me after she thought she could write mystery novels,) I had to pick up this book for lack of better reading material. Even worse than anything my expectations had ever prepared me for, this had to be one of the most trite, obnoxious

I read this one when I was 15. One of the first classic romance books I read. I can't remember much, but I still have a very battered paperback of this book in my shelf and I can't throw it away. I don't have the heart to do that.

Well I'd read so many good reviews, but it felt as if I got a hidden agenda -let's make men look stupid. The H, like all the men, was weak, and the women were all great, but the h's conversations and thoughts were ridiculous. Funny - yes, but she was inconsistent and so self absorbed. She rarely thought of anyone except herself, quite unlikeable. They got their HEA, but by then I had skipped so many pages, I just didn't care.

I love this book. Don't know why, exactly - it's far from perfect, but something about it makes me re-read it every couple of years or so. Contrived, a bit. Realistic, not really. Familiar? Very. Nevertheless, something about this one makes it more than the sum of all of its parts.It's pretty much your standard "Duke in disguise as a regular joe" romance. He's a gorgeous Duke in hiding, she's a spoiled brat who mouths off to him at every opportunity. They strike sparks off one another from their

Id forgotten I read this until I got my hands on my old paperback copy and managed to skim it. Its very old school Lindsey with the leads suffering from childish sulking and over the top antics. Nonetheless I am quite fond of it as I still remembered parts of this so clearly even after almost 2 decades. Plus, this has the most awful inner cover picture. The main cover is quite sedate bu let the inner flap has a Fabio type painting which makes me eye pop in how cheesy bad it is.

2.5 unfortunately I'm disappointed in this book Stars. Grrr I tend to love every Regency book I read because I love the whole titled gentleman with money, marrying a nobody. However, this just don't work. I wanted to stop reading this so many times but continued only because I had to know how it ended and really loved the hero.I loved the Hero Devlin. He was delish and all man in every way. I would so marry him.Devlin is sent to the country by his grandma because his best friend believes he