Present Books Toward Own the Wind (Chaos #1)

Original Title: Own the Wind
Edition Language: English
Series: Chaos #1
Characters: Parker "Shy" Cage, Tabitha "Tabby" Allen, Kane "Tack" Allen, Tyra Allen
Setting: Denver, Colorado(United States)
Download Own the Wind (Chaos #1) Free Books Full Version
Own the Wind (Chaos #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 433 pages
Rating: 4.21 | 44767 Users | 3171 Reviews

Particularize Epithetical Books Own the Wind (Chaos #1)

Title:Own the Wind (Chaos #1)
Author:Kristen Ashley
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 433 pages
Published:April 2nd 2013 by Grand Central Publishing (first published April 1st 2013)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Adult. Adult Fiction. Erotica. New Adult. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit

Relation Concering Books Own the Wind (Chaos #1)

Too hot to handle...

Tabitha Allen grew up in the thick of Chaos—the Chaos Motorcycle Club, that is. Her father is Chaos' leader, and the club has always had her back. But one rider was different from the start. When Tabby was running wild, Shy Cage was there. When tragedy tore her life apart, he helped her piece it back together. And now, Tabby's thinking about much more than friendship...

Tabby is everything Shy's ever wanted, but everything he thinks he can't have. She's beautiful, smart, and as his friend's daughter, untouchable. Shy never expected more than friendship, so when Tabby indicates she wants more—much morehe feels like the luckiest man alive. But even lucky men can crash and burn...

Rating Epithetical Books Own the Wind (Chaos #1)
Ratings: 4.21 From 44767 Users | 3171 Reviews

Assess Epithetical Books Own the Wind (Chaos #1)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/3.5 StarsHmmmmm. Turns out I kinda like these bad boy motorcycle a-holes . . . Okay. So even though this is the first in the series its really not because the Chaos Motorcycle Club was introduced in Motorcyle Man. I now realize this whole biker scene is a vortex which is nearly impossible to pull yourself out of once you begin, but before I knew that I already had Own the Wind on hold at the liburrrrrrry (Kindle version only because

"I'm alive. You're alive. I gotta work to live so I do that and I'll have to do that for a long time. But when I'm not workin', I'm livin'. So lets ride." The first half of this book was fantastic, I was glued to Tabby and Shys story. I enjoyed both Shy and Tabbys povs but sadly, the second half of the book fell flat for me. It still was a good read and I did enjoy it.Tabby Allen stole my heart in Motorcycle Man, she so likable and real. She is the daughter of Tack Allen (yes our Motorcycle

To whoever added this to the group and proceeded to vote for it: I hate you and I'll send you poop for your birthday, till the end of time.Its not me, its you book, all you!This book made me so mad that I wanted to chuck my laptop out the window. I will never pick up a book by this author[side note: the female character from another of her books should have clued me in that this wasnt for me, but it serves to see that I am a masochist; who the hell sleeps with a dude for over 6 months without

A Gazillion Stars!!! Best Book Ever!!!!Okay people this is going to be a complete and total gush fest. I absolutely loved this book. It ranks up there in the top 5 books I have read this year. I think it is my number 2 with True Love Story still holding at number 1. Tabby and Shy were just amazing together. The words on the pages were true genius. Shy was the perfect Alpha Male and Tabby was an awesome heroine. I love me some alpha male and Kristen Ashley certainly knows what she is doing when

Can someone tell me where I can found a man like Shy???? Please...!!!Tabitha is the daughter of Chaos Club President and she has been getting into trouble for three years...Shy a member of Chaos has had enough of 'Tabby Callouts' and decides to tame her wild side and teach her a lesson.Unfortunately Shy is wrong about Tabby and his lesson hurts Tabby deeply...I love that the first 15% of this book was completely from Shy's POV.It really gives us a chance to see where he is coming from and

Wooot! Own the Wind is only .99 for Kindle today at: http://amzn.to/1QnMRIkWant to hear what Tack had to say about Shy and Tabby, and find out how I used chocolate cake to bribe him for a bit about Hop and Lanie's story? Then keep reading....Full review now posted!My keeper shelf just got bigger!!When you've finished reading my review, be sure and keep reading to find out what tidbit Tack shared with me about Hop and Lanie's story in Fire Inside! Getting the information out of him wasn't easy,

5 Dreamy Stars!!! When I started this one, I thought... no way could it be as good as Motorcycle Man and no way could I love Shy and Tabby as much as I loved Tack and Tyra... yeah- I was wrong! I absolutely loved Shy and Tabby is my new favorite KA heroine! We meet Shy and Tabby in Motorcycle Man. Tabby is Tacks(Chaos MCs presidents) daughter, and Shy is a recruit in The Chaos MC. Tabby is young (16) and has a big crush on Shy. Shy is just a few years older than Tabby, but Shy has a