Describe Books Supposing Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5)

Original Title: Persistence of Memory
ISBN: 0385734379 (ISBN13: 9780385734370)
Edition Language: English
Series: Den of Shadows #5
Download Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5) Free Books Full Version
Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5) Hardcover | Pages: 224 pages
Rating: 3.72 | 2654 Users | 163 Reviews

Narrative During Books Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5)

Sixteen-year-old Erin Misrahe just wants to be like everyone else in her new school. But Erin has more to worry about than passing AP Chemistry or making friends. In times of stress, she has always been overcome by her alter ego, Shevaun, whose violent behavior wreaks havoc on those around her. Erin can never remember anything about these episodes, and she's grateful to have been spared them for a while.

But when a protective friend comes back into Erin's life, he insists that Shevaun is a vampire who actually exists apart from Erin. Shevaun has dangerous allies, like the handsome witch Adjila and they'ee determined to sever Shevaun's connection to Erin once and for all.

Identify Regarding Books Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5)

Title:Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5)
Author:Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 224 pages
Published:December 9th 2008 by Delacorte Press (first published December 3rd 2008)
Categories:Young Adult. Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy

Rating Regarding Books Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5)
Ratings: 3.72 From 2654 Users | 163 Reviews

Judgment Regarding Books Persistence of Memory (Den of Shadows #5)
This book really brings me back to my earlier years. I loved reading the Den of Shadows quartet and the Keisha'ra series back when I was in the 9th/10th grade. I didn't realize more books had been written. I love Atwater-Rhodes' writing style. Her stories (while on the shorter side) always seem to flow so nicely. I really need to go back and re-read the previous Den of Shadows books. Her books always draw on and reference characters and events from earlier books, and I could tell that she had

Enjoyable read. I think that the books in the Den of Shadows series are a bit short, so some of the depth is missing, but I still enjoy reading them through once.

First of all I want to say this is number five in Den of Shadows series and I have not read any of the others but that does not matter, they are more companion Novels set in the same world, and I have been told some characters show up in different ones so that's neat, but this book on it's own gave me all the information I needed and it read like a book one not a book five and I am really glad for that since this book caught my eye and I got it cheap and really wanted to read it before having to

Vampires, witches, and...hyenas?This is the 5th of the Den of Shadows series and it doesn't disappoint. I'm enjoying the different interactions between the different "species" and the different personalities.

This is one of those books where I have to get my thoughts down on paper (or on screen, I guess) before I feel like they're at all coherent. As of now, I have no rating, only plans to show my thoughts. That being said, this may or may not be my most coherent review. You'll have to stick around to find out!So, anyway, there were a good number of negative reviews for this one, even among Atwater-Rhodes's fans. When I first started reading the book, I couldn't quite understand where they were

Reviewed by LadyJay for TeensReadToo.comSince she was a child, Erin has been plagued with mental illness. Her schizophrenic episodes have kept her in and out of various institutions for most of her life. Now, at age 16, Erin's therapist has decided she must re-enter the real world. Public school is a little frightening - lots of kids, larger classes, more stimuli to trigger an outburst. Erin attempts normal teenage activities; making new friends and trying out for the fencing team, but nothing

interesting