Free Pale Demon (The Hollows #9) Download Books
Pale Demon (The Hollows #9) Hardcover | Pages: 439 pages
Rating: 4.45 | 42990 Users | 1851 Reviews

Itemize Regarding Books Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)

Title:Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)
Author:Kim Harrison
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 439 pages
Published:February 22nd 2011 by Harper Voyager (first published January 6th 2011)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Witches. Demons

Chronicle Conducive To Books Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)

Condemned and shunned for black magic, Rachel Morgan has three days to get to the annual witches’ conference and clear her name, or be trapped in the demonic ever-after . . . forever after.

But a witch, an elf, a living vampire, and a pixy in one car going across the country? Talk about a recipe for certain disaster, even without being the targets for assassination.

For after centuries of torment, a fearsome demon walks in the sunlight—freed at last to slay the innocent and devour their souls. But his ultimate goal is Rachel Morgan, and in the fight for survival that follows, even embracing her own demonic nature may not be enough to save her.

Mention Books Toward Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)

Original Title: Pale Demon
ISBN: 0061138061 (ISBN13: 9780061138065)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Hollows #9
Characters: Rachel Morgan, Ivy Tamwood, Jenks, Trent Kalamack, Algaliarept, Gordian Pierce, Newt, Vivian Smith
Setting: Cincinnati, Ohio(United States) Las Vegas, Nevada(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Paranormal Fantasy (2011)

Rating Regarding Books Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)
Ratings: 4.45 From 42990 Users | 1851 Reviews

Judgment Regarding Books Pale Demon (The Hollows #9)
In defense of Rachel Morgan/The Hollows:Why write a decent review for Pale Demon? By book nine of Kim Harrisons The Hollows series critics have left if far behind, while fans will appreciate the solid story which delivers a lot of action, and even a little character development from Rachel. What can I say? Despite her flaws, Rachel is my favorite UF heroine. I also love the supporting characters ~ vampire Ivy, pixie Jenks, demon Al and so many others. Kim Harrison has created an amazing and

[4.5 stars] I wasn't sure what to rate this, but I loved being back in this series. Some things happened I didn't know I wanted it until it happened.

I might as well just say it. I loved this book. Loved. Loved. Loved this book. I read somewhere that this has been Kim Harrison's favorite book in the Hollows series so far and I can see why. I left feeling exhilarated --like absolutely anything could happen next. That is no small feat for the 9th book in a series; it would be so easy to let things to get stale.Where do I begin? Well, begrudgingly, I can say I wasn't in love with the beginning of the book. As advertised, Rachel is taking a road

I'm going to preface this review by saying that if I hadn't read interviews and blog posts about this and future books then I would've awarded more stars. Perhaps I'll calm down later and see the light but for now, I'm a bull pawing the sand with my head lowered snorting in anger and frustration despite the fact that I quite enjoyed this book. It's where we go from now that troubles me.The first half was slow with only a couple of blood-pumping action scenes. The road trip itself, although

Come on Rachel/Trent Lovin'! *fingersXtoesXcrossed*4.5 starsSo now that I have read the book I will say I am super excited about any future books to come. This was one of the best books in the series by far. The beginning car trip was a bit of a snore but quickly progressed in to an action packed, emotionally charged story rife with reveals that were (hopefully) meant to stir up the future of this series!So many things happened that could change the direction of almost all the characters...its

WOW!!This is a complicated book to review. Not because it wasn't well-done - I think it was an extremely well-written book, and will rank way up there as my favorite in the series.No, this is complicated because my feelings regarding the character arcs are complicated.Let's start with Rachel.I was thrilled - THRILLLED - to see her develop a spine in this book. Let me clarify what I mean. Rachel is a good guy. She has helped bad people on more than one occasion, simply because she feels firmly

Ninth in the paranormal/urban fantasy series, The Hollows, starring Rachel Morgan, Pale Demon follows along with the general theme of titles twisted along Clint Eastwood movies, although it doesn't have the same kick as the earlier books.In 2011, Pale Demon was nominated for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Paranormal Fantasy.My TakeHarrison's got us twisting in the wind with all the coils and snaking loops interspersed throughout Pale Demon. Rachel does make a huge impression on the witches