Online Books Free Touch of Power (Healer #1) Download

Define Of Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)

Title:Touch of Power (Healer #1)
Author:Maria V. Snyder
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 390 pages
Published:December 20th 2011 by Mira (first published December 11th 2011)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Magic. Romance. High Fantasy. Fiction. Adventure
Online Books Free Touch of Power (Healer #1) Download
Touch of Power (Healer #1) Paperback | Pages: 390 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 41504 Users | 3216 Reviews

Narrative Concering Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)

Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honoured for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.

Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince, the leader of a campaign against her people.

As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for.

Describe Books In Favor Of Touch of Power (Healer #1)

Original Title: Touch of Power
ISBN: 0778313077 (ISBN13: 9780778313076)
Edition Language: English
Series: Healer #1
Characters: Avry of Kazan, Kerrick, Belen

Rating Of Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)
Ratings: 4.14 From 41504 Users | 3216 Reviews

Judge Of Books Touch of Power (Healer #1)
Avry of Kazan, a healer, heals by absorbing diseases and pain into her own body, which in turn rapidly heals itself. A band of rogues captured Avry and asked her to journey to a faraway place, the nine mountain, to heal their plague stricken leader. The problem is a healer cannot recover from that, the plague kills healers.The rest of the story focused on their journey to the nine mountain, forming alliances and friendships, experiencing loss and betrayals, overcoming adversities and all kinds

YASSS! I finished it! I really finished it after being tempted to just DNF so many times.I had a terrific experience reading Snyder's Poison Study. I remember the writing smooth and the world building vivid, so I expected the same thing from Touch of Power, but damn, I was so wrong. In this book, I found Snyder's writing a little amateurish. I had to check the publication dates of the Poison Study and Touch of Power to see which novel came first, and I was surprised to see that Poison Study was

Just go read this book.THIS is how a novel should be done. I'll be talking more about it in my January wrap up video because IT WAS JUST SO FANTASTIC!!!!

When I say that I was going into Touch of Power with astronomical expectations I wouldn't be exaggerating. I hope that the next books will be even better, but this one was great. Enjoyable, captivating read. My only problem was, that I had too much expectations after reading Poison Study series.The first half of this book was rather slow-paced, the characters were constantly walking somewhere through the woods and I was slightly bored at first. But halfway through the book, the story finally

3 stars rounded down to 3 stars This book was great and when I read it I enjoyed it so much but I got bored when I began reading chapter 20 although there are something that I didn't like about this book. But I still quite enjoyed it.What I didn't like : With a strangled cry, Kerrick lost his temper. Belen lunged toward Kerick and I raised an arm to block Kerrick's strike, but we were to slow. Kerrick backhanded me across my cheek. The force of the blow sent me to the groundwhen I read that I

What can I say about this story? I fell in love with all of it. It's epic!! It has it all, adventure, comradeship, romance, betrayal, friendship, loss, magic, sacrifice, evil, set in an amazing fantasy world.Avry is an amazing character, a heroine so strong, so compationate, so loyal, it was marvelous being in her head. Snyder weaves an interesting, very complicated fantasy world, similar to the one in her "Study" series. All the characters are very well developed, from the minor ones to the

I FINISHED A BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER A WEEK!! Since I was sick I fell into the worst slump ever and had absolutely no motivation to read but thank god this book pulled me out of my slump! It really was just a classic Maria V Snyder book and it was exactly what I needed. I really needed a basic fantasy since I have so many intimidating complex fantasy books waiting to be read that would have put me more in a slump. Thank god for this book, it was great.

Post a Comment

0 Comments