Reading Books For FreeBrothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4) Online
Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4) Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages
Rating: 4.45 | 2723 Users | 185 Reviews

Specify Appertaining To Books Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4)

Title:Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4)
Author:Darren Shan
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 272 pages
Published:May 15th 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published January 2012)
Categories:Horror. Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Vampires

Narration As Books Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4)



An amazing ending to an amazing series. 'Brothers to the Death' was absolutely fantastic. So full of twists, surprises, excitement, heartbreak, romance, everything you need to make a book perfect.
I've loved Larten Crepsley since 'Cirque Du Freak' but this series has made me love him even more, if that was even possible. He's one of my favourite fictional characters ever. I would gladly defend him to the death.
He's such a unique character. You'll never ever read a book about a character like Larten Crepsley. There is no one like him. That's one of the things I love about him.
I also think he's brave, strong-willed and extremely caring, even if he doesn't usually show it in a very affectionate way.
I love his relationship with Gavner Purl. At first, it upset me a bit because Larten wouldn't act towards him in a fatherly manner but when Gavner became his assistant, I felt their relationship grow, even without open affection from Larten still.
I also loved both his relationships with Alicia and Arra. Two completely different women but who I love equally. Alicia is such a sweet character, so romantic and caring and loving. And then Arra is tough, brave, strong, everything a vampire is. She still loves Larten though, even if it's not as romantic or strong a relationship as Larten and Alicia's was.
I could probably talk for the world about this book but I won't. It really was perfect though. The nineteenth chapter had me in floods of tears. I won't say why. You'll have to read it to find out! ;D But really, it's so upsetting.
I also started crying again at the very end. I just felt so emotional. Knowing there'll be no more books about Larten Crepsley, just kills me. I just love him so much. It's sad to see him go. It's a very tough goodbye. But he'll live on in my heart. He has a special place there. All I need to do is re-read The Saga of Darren Shan and The Saga of Larten Crepsley many times in the future. He will never be forgotten.
I seriously recommend this book and ALL of Darren Shan's books to everyone, people of all ages. I can guarantee that even when I'm an adult, I'll still love these books as much as I do now. Darren Shan is a perfect writer. He's my inspiration. I love him so much. It's because of him that I want to be a writer.
I rated this book five stars because it deserves it and I loved it so much. Go read it! <3

Declare Books Conducive To Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4)

Original Title: Brothers to the Death
ISBN: 0316078735 (ISBN13: 9780316078733)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4

Rating Appertaining To Books Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4)
Ratings: 4.45 From 2723 Users | 185 Reviews

Critique Appertaining To Books Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4)
This is the first book in the series to gain a three star rating from me, because, in my opinion, it is the first book in the series that actually seemed to have a point. I love the character of Larten Crepsly, but this series has, up until now, seemed to just be rehashing of old stories. And I still maintain that opinion, at least for the first three books. The impression I got from those books is that Shan was just using them to give his fans something to read as he wrote another series. I

wow this was ... I'm speechless! Finally, that's what I was talking about.So why wasn't I surprised when I found out about Wester? Because I KNEW this would happen! I KNEW Darren Shan wouldn't let me down ... not with this one, not with dear Mr Crepsly!Just Awesome!

Compared to the previous three books in the series, this one was the least favorite of mine. I still liked it, but not as much. Something about it feels rushed. I have the sense that the book is unfinished, and no I'm not talking about the fact that it continues in Cirque Du Freak. Some things in between chapters feel like they are missing a huge chunk of the story like they were purposefully skipped in order to wrap it all up sooner.

So we have come full circle now. I'm very tempted to pick up Cirque Du Freak and complete onwards. "Brothers to the Death" finsihes off Mr. Crepsley's back story and leads us nicely in to "The Saga of Darren Shan". I will say, I'm tempted to go and reread the cirque du freak series now! It was enjoyable and filled in a good chuck of blanks such as; why did Crepsley stop being a General and joinned up with the Cirque? Where did Madam Octa come from? Why is Vanche's hair green? And many more. You

The best in the series, wanna be surprised? Wanna some bloody adventures?Its your shot, take it.

4.5 stars for this book and this series overall! This was a perfect prequel series to one of my favourite childhood series, and I'm happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this as an adult. This series is a perfectly paced journey through the life of a vampire. It's a historical fantasy, implementing real history in a way that made it work with the story. At times I almost thought of it like a middle grade Interview with the Vampire. The vampire society is explored well and I love how this last

* Earlier books in the serie: Birth of a Killer (#1), Ocean of Blood (#2), and Palace of the Damned (#3) - this review may contain spoilers for some of those * Just when Larten is finally ready to make his way back to Vampire Mountain and his vampire kin, he's pulled into a very human conflict. The Nazis are coming to power and while the vampires have made it their way not to interfere with human struggles, the Nazis have made their own efforts to pull the vampire in, though, so they can't